Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Jul 20, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Tuesday/Happy-Days

looks like better weather today after the rain of yesterday.

Today, we are planning our long walk of the week, taking in a couple of modest hills, some forestry and agricultural land. So a bit of a mixed bag.

Always feel better after blowing away the cobwebs!

What are your Tuesday plans ?

Disney332
Old 28 Jul 20, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I enjoy a good walk, luckily I live somewhere that has beaches and forests pretty much on my door step.

I am going to pick up our new addition to the family this morning, a beautiful Cockapoo
Puppy!

Enjoy your Tuesday 😊
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs4kids View Post
I enjoy a good walk, luckily I live somewhere that has beaches and forests pretty much on my door step.

I am going to pick up our new addition to the family this morning, a beautiful Cockapoo
Puppy!

Enjoy your Tuesday 😊
Will do ... thank you.

Can i ask a couple of things?

Approx where are you (we have English Channel sea views) & what is your new family members name (Could you post a pic? ) ?

Disney332
Old 28 Jul 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I’m off to see my best friends new (9 day old) baby today! Very excited!

Got a couple of work meetings later, trying not to think about those though.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not all happy (Some apprehension) but I’m headed into the office today for the first time since 18th March. Been working from home all the time. I am very much looking forward to a quiet commute in the sunshine in my lovely car that has only really been to the shops! I’m going to treat myself to a takeaway Costa too!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Will do ... thank you.

Can i ask a couple of things?

Approx where are you (we have English Channel sea views) & what is your new family members name (Could you post a pic? ) ?

Disney332
Of course, I'm in Parkstone, Poole, down on the Dorset coastline, beaches in all directions and plenty of forests, I love it.

We were set on calling little one Duffy (my 16 year old daughter has a long standing fondness for Disney's Duffy Bear) however we watched Moana the other evening and we are now thinking Maui, because his dark brown hair reminds us of pup (he is a chocolate colour) and because said daughter already thinks of him as her hero We will see what suits him best when he is home.
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs4kids View Post
Of course, I'm in Parkstone, Poole, down on the Dorset coastline, beaches in all directions and plenty of forests, I love it.

We were set on calling little one Duffy (my 16 year old daughter has a long standing fondness for Disney's Duffy Bear) however we watched Moana the other evening and we are now thinking Maui, because his dark brown hair reminds us of pup (he is a chocolate colour) and because said daughter already thinks of him as her hero We will see what suits him best when he is home.
Love both names but drawn toward Maul 👍

Enjoy your day

Stay safe

Disney332
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Early morning Boot Camp & 4 mile walk home 💪
Just need to help my son find his stolen bike now & I’ll be happy, failing that I suppose Bank of Mum & Dad again 🙄🙊Happy Tuesday Dibbers 😎

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

DH still on annual leave so we’re enjoying a lie in and coffee in bed. May wander out this afternoon for me to have a look around some craft shops as I’ve started card making as a hobby during lockdown
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Off to the Range and B&M today, need some bits for the garden. Happy day all 🤗
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List