Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
A neat wrapper I am not. I just get frustrated. I tried watching a film whilst wrapping one year, and I couldn't hear it over the sound of sellotape and crinkling wrapping paper.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Hate wrapping.
DH has just finished his " professional" parcel wrapping of all the gifts, I buy, he wraps, I stick bow on.
I'm not a fan of Christmas hence it's all done by October.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My son is finally back at school today so I am wrapping as much as I can while all three are at school & college. I don’t want to risk leaving it any longer in case another of my children go into isolation.
I am going to set up on the dining table and blast Christmas music 🎄🎄

If anyone has any lovely wrapped gifts please post a picture because I want to wrap my mums really nice this year 🎁
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I like wrapping, but it really hurts. I do use the ironing board which helps! M

We buy “kids” wrapping paper for the dog as he rips it himself 😂 and then a mixture of nice paper for everyone else. We don’t separate paper for each person though. I like everyone to have a mix, and have an equal amount of presents in each wrapping 😂😂😂.

Tunes on, drink in hand and usually sat in my pjs, OH is a much better wrapper, he writes the tags, does bows and ribbons and the awkward shape ones! Feel a bit sorry for him when I do his cause he don’t get any of that 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I used to love it, but now not so much. I find if I wrap the kids stuff too early I have nowhere to store them. I have to put the presents out Christmas Eve, I’d like to put them under the tree now but that’s not allowed! I’m wrapping them sticking on a bow and a gift card, used to do lots Of ties, curling ribbon With the scissors so might do a few!
Old 2 Dec 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I managed to get through quite a lot today. Just their chocolates and main presents to wrap.
I do enjoy wrapping but my fingers and back are killing me now 😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wrapping isn’t so much fun for me these days , try to find the easy options, gift bags / boxes with tissue paper. I have purchased quite a few reusable Christmas bags from Tesco this year , that way they will hopefully be reused once they have been emptied of said gifts 🎁 for the ones I am wrapping I have bought plain brown Kraft paper , also the same in gift tags all from Amazon. I will tie with either green or red string once wrapped to look festive.
Whatever is left can be used through year and save the panic of oh no I’ve no wrapping paper moments!
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List