Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jun 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Me and dh fighting in bed!

A month ago I hit him in my sleep after dreaming someone was grabbing my hair, he keeps shouting out in the night. Then he hit me a week back but not hard, last night I dreamt someone was grabbing my leg and kicked him! I think the anxiety of life at the moment has got to us, anyone else beat their partner up in their sleep?
Old 15 Jun 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Me and Mrs MH sleep in seperate rooms, so a king sized bed to myself (bliss). I have woken my wife up though gently slapping her face with a small part of my body😀
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

No but I am having some strange dreams, last week I was with Bradley Walsh, just the 2 of us, we were taking selfies with giraffes😳I almost feel guilty now when I watch The Chase 🤣
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

I screamed the house down and we all had tea at 2am, I dreamt that I had put IV Antibiotics through an Arterial line
Old 15 Jun 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Yeah, I slapped my partner on the chest one night in the middle of my dream.

It was a dream about him and I think we were having some sort of disagreement because he didn’t tell me he was going fishing for a week with his family, something random like that.

Anyway I rolled over and slapped him one on the chest, he’s a big built guy though so he didn’t really feel it, he remembered me doing it, but it didn’t hurt him or anything!

It’s crazy because I would never and have never raised my hand to him or thrown anything at him, in fact we have never had a proper argument. We tend to bicker on a rare occasion, one of us then sulks and we move on!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I've actually scratched Dh's face. Was having a dream that there was a massive spider on me and lashed out at him. I nearly gave him a heart attack 😂😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

My husband is dreadful. I’ve been elbowed, kicked, punched but still hate it when he goes away and I have the bed to myself.
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I was dreaming and with all my might punched my DH on the base of his back. It really hurt him and I felt awful for ages.
Old 15 Jun 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh yes.

I have slapped my husband a few times, several times he has woke just before my forearm crashed the bridge of his nose.

He has kicked me on numerous occasions - he plays football and replays the games in his sleep.

We still like each other.
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I had to sleep in the spare room last night. Not because we keep fighting in our sleep but because I had cooked sprouts for Sunday dinner and I couldn’t stand to be near him. Was disgusting
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List