Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Aug 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks to have been confirmed, but with some slight adjustments. X

Edit: Existing bookings will be contacted via email.

Edited at 04:02 PM.
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess_Mel
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you Sarryb - Just checked the DLRP website too and it has updated from yesterday... marvellous... We were due to stay in the DLH nov 2-4... 2nd holiday of the year cancelled so far
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess_Mel View Post
Thank you Sarryb - Just checked the DLRP website too and it has updated from yesterday... marvellous... We were due to stay in the DLH nov 2-4... 2nd holiday of the year cancelled so far
They may offer to move you to Newport Bay club and refund the difference, or move you to compass club. But I guess if you have Premium Full Board included in your previous booking, that would suck. Also would mean that 2 restaurants on Premium will be unavailable.

I imagine it'll be the offer of moving you at no extra cost to another date, which could work in your favour if you have a more expensive time of year in mind. 😂

I'm sorry it's messed up your plans, though, and I hope they get you sorted out sooner, rather than later. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Free upgrade to NPB for Cheyenne bookings, downgrade plus refund for DLH.

Not moving dates for free. You pay extra, or get refunded depending on the price of the new date. Otherwise free cancellation, and full refund.

Xx

Edit: Also Davy Crockett & SL can upgrade for free to NPB if they have booking already while their hotel is closed. X

disneylandparis/en-g...a3p9J3OwJyLkmA

Edited at 04:54 PM.
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess_Mel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
They may offer to move you to Newport Bay club and refund the difference, or move you to compass club. But I guess if you have Premium Full Board included in your previous booking, that would suck. Also would mean that 2 restaurants on Premium will be unavailable.

I imagine it'll be the offer of moving you at no extra cost to another date, which could work in your favour if you have a more expensive time of year in mind. 😂

I'm sorry it's messed up your plans, though, and I hope they get you sorted out sooner, rather than later. X
Bit more complicated as we booked using our DVC points to avoid losing some of those as our annual WDW trip was off the table this year lol! Just come off the phone from member services and we have been advised to hang tight for a week as DVC will be offering us some incentives to rebook as soon as they know what is happening...delay more than never happening but it's still crushingly disappointing all the same xx
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Ahhh! Hopefully they'll sort you out. Xx
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Andyroom
I want to go now!

Wonder when we'll be contacted individually
Andyroom is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess_Mel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Ahhh! Hopefully they'll sort you out. Xx
Really hopeful...birthday trip to see friends in Bruges cancelled days before lockdown in March and now this... oh and they haven't reopened Ashford international Eurostar terminal yet either...this trip was doomed from the start lol! Xx
Old 18 Aug 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess_Mel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Andyroom View Post
Wonder when we'll be contacted individually
DVC member services in america were not aware lol!
Old 18 Aug 20, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess_Mel View Post
Really hopeful...birthday trip to see friends in Bruges cancelled days before lockdown in March and now this... oh and they haven't reopened Ashford international Eurostar terminal yet either...this trip was doomed from the start lol! Xx
I'm meant to be traveling from Ebbsfleet in November. Not been told that we can't yet. I assume they don't really know at the moment.

I'm lucky, I'm actually booked into NBC, so no messing around. But good free upgrade for others. It's just dealing with it. Xx