Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Oct 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Has anyone booked CSR for August 2021?

Hello, just wondering if anyone has managed to book CSR with the free night offer for next summer? I’m looking for 2 weeks at the beginning of August and can see standard rooms on Attraction Tickets.com website. However, they are not available at all through Disney’s own site or through Orlando Attractions. I was wondering if it’s safe to book with AT.com - do they actually have access to rooms that nobody else has?
Also I wondered if anyone has managed to book club level rooms at all at CSR?
Thanks for any help 😊
( I did try to phone to ask all this a few times today but the phone lines were closed &#128534.

Edited at 08:48 PM.
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
Hello, just wondering if anyone has managed to book CSR with the free night offer for next summer? I’m looking for 2 weeks at the beginning of August and can see standard rooms on Attraction Tickets.com website. However, they are not available at all through Disney’s own site or through Orlando Attractions. I was wondering if it’s safe to book with AT.com - do they actually have access to rooms that nobody else has?
Also I wondered if anyone has managed to book club level rooms at all at CSR?
Thanks for any help 😊
( I did try to phone to ask all this a few times today but the phone lines were closed &#128534.
I’ve managed to book direct with Disney middle to end of July in a water view room for £250 less than my original AOA booking plus $300 gift card ..I think CSR has now become popular as it’s cheaper than some value resorts with the new offer so disney might have run out of rooms but I would have no hesitation in using attraction tickets whatsoever
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

yes i am there (hopefully) from 16th August..We have booked BA flight inclusive through Disney..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I was looking the other day, only with Disney themselves, and there were only Club level tower rooms available for a 2-week stay from 25th July.

It was about £3,600 from what I recall, which I thought was a good price. Out of interest I bumped the dates on a bit and found a standard room for about £2,000 for a 2-week stay which suddenly made the £3,600 feel a bit much!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

I phoned about the Club level rooms but although they show a price on the Disney Website ( it says call to book) the CM said they were not available to book. I’m not sure if that’s because Club facilities are currently closed or not. I would have been interested in this too .
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
I phoned about the Club level rooms but although they show a price on the Disney Website ( it says call to book) the CM said they were not available to book. I’m not sure if that’s because Club facilities are currently closed or not. I would have been interested in this too .
Ah - I didn't even notice that bit, as it was only a quick look when the new deal dropped.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

We booked tower rooms on Tuesday when the offer was released with Attraction Tickets. Our dates are 20-30 August.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 20, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

I am having the same issue, disney doesn't have a standard room available for 14-28th August but ATD does. I can get one with disney for 15-28th aug but the free night discount is then reduced to 2 making it more expensive than 14 nights, atd still offer the 4 night discount for 13 nights.
I would only book with disney direct right now so I can change or cancel if I want to, ATD seem to only allow cancellation with proof that you can't go due to covid unless anyone has heard anything different?