Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Jul 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Such an amazing view to wake up to every day.

Epcot looks so sad with the flowers taken away.

I would love to know the story behind the wellies in Epcot.

We had Boatwright’s booked for this year but I’ve had to change it, I am really disappointed as I was looking forward to it, it looks great. Loads of great options on the menu at the moment, a bit of a hidden gem.

I’d like to see Yeeha Bob but I’m terrified of the audience participation haha.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

That walk to the international gateway would never get old! Neither would being able to have a drink and not have to worry about who’s driving

Sounds like a fun day full of lots of great sounding drinks. Hope you got some pool time another day instead xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Shame about the rain- pool bar is always a good option in that situation. Frangipan looks lovely and not too pricey- great to see actual price instead of credits 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Loving your TP as always!

We had planned on visiting boardwalk area last visit (we’ve never been!) but didn’t make it. It looks lovely to walk into Epcot this way so hopefully next year we will make it a must do to have a wander.
Old 30 Jul 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
Lovely day, sounds perfect.
Don't you wish you could go back in time for only 1 day...
Yes, yes I do

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another fab day!

I love the photo from your balcony with the palm trees reflected in the water...blissful

Can't unsee the angry cloud in the balcony now

Love, love, love a Pina Colava (even though I would never choose a Pina Colada ) go figure!
Thank you, loved those palm tree reflections too!

Hahahaha they were really tasty!
x

Originally Posted by tiger01204 View Post
Another great read!
We are back at POR in just 9 days, Bob is one of the main reasons we re-booked as we've had many a good night joining in.
Ahhh so jealous, have the best time!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Great day, After your experience I'm glad I had a fastpass for test track! We did Frozen at opening and the queue was about 15 mins, my DS 14 was not impressed that I made him go on Frozen
Yeah lesson learned for next time!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Crescent Lake is gorgeous in the morning 👍
Sure is, thanks for reading x
Redrach1903 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
Another fab day!

The view from your balcony looks amazing and it’s lovely to see an empty World Showcase.

The only problem is that I’m now craving a frangipane!
Thank you

Hahaha it was very good! x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh those views of an empty Boardwalk and World Showcase… just beautiful. And there in 14 minutes, amazing!

Ok so I feel you are totally calling me out on letting my phone get to 29% battery… I am not going to lie, it often gets less than that! But crazy wait times for TT so early in the day… I think I am going to learn from this and FP this and do standby for Soarin’! Oh and would you believe I am still waiting for one of those Chevrolet photos from our 2016 trip… something tells me I might not be getting it!

Loving how much alcohol was consumed today… those cocktails looked amazing!

And once again, I love Chris’ super bright pink shorts!

Such a great day… I shall refrain from making too much of the fact you tried to tap in with your Fitbit, but hahahaha! xxx
I know... I miss it so much

Sort your life out lady. You get portable chargers these days, no excuse!

Cocktails on holiday are a must, especially Pina Coladas in the rain!

HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I did that

Thanks for reading along xxx

Originally Posted by fairyella View Post
Another great day. The piña colava cocktail looks yummy. Will definitely try one next time.
I highly recommend Crystal River. Hubby and I went kayaking there on our feb trip, saw loads of manatees, they are so cute. If we do it again we’d do the snorkelling with them too!
Looking forward to the next instalment 😊
It was very tasty!

CR is defo on my list! One day!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
What a fab view and such a pretty route to Epcot! The fitbit thing sounds like something I would do.. 😂 I must try and visit POR this year as it was the first place I stayed in Disney with my parents and sister back in 1996 😊👌 great day with some yummy cocktails!
Thank you and hahaha i felt SO stupid!

Aww same with me, but was 1997. Good old Dixie Landings back then! xx

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Another great day. The cocktails looked fab!
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by BrightlyBob View Post
I just accidentally ended up here and it reminded me so much of our fortnight at the Dolphin in July last year - including the rain! Really great trippie. Like you, we started off every morning unable to believe our good fortune to just walk over to Epcot and the Boardwalk, and like Chris, no worries about counting the beers and driving!
Awww glad you found it then Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Ah love Yeehaw Bob - we want to try and make time to see him this time as we stayed at POR in 1998 and 1999 and I swear we watched him every night! Got a video of him singing happy birthday to me when I was 10!

Love the pool bar drinking during a storm - nothing else for it!
Hahaha amazing, you'll have to find that vid!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
Usually catch up with your pics and trip info on Instagram, haven't been on here for a while but as my trip is fairly imminent seems like a good idea to dive back in. Great photo's, are they all from your phone? Brilliant location, we usually drop off for a wander when we go to Fantasia Golf. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Thank you Chris, glad you enjoyed reading!
Redrach1903 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by clucky1966 View Post
Great report so far thank you for sharing, we are staying at POR next year so looking forward to it:-))))(
Ah you'll love it!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by florida mad View Post
Another great day loving all the pictures
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Brilliant!

That walk from the Dolphin to Epcot is lovely. Would be tempted to try the Dolphin following your report. Looks so nice.

I was already slevering over the Pina Colada - then you introduced the Pina CoLava - oh my days. Is 1pm too early in the day to try making myself a cocktail? Drool 🤤 x
We seriously loved the dolphin!

Haha never too early

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
Great day. Loved seeing your POR photos, love it there!

Laughed out loud at the wellies, leggings combo. Seriously 🤔
Thank you, so do we

HAHA i know, right?!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Such an amazing view to wake up to every day.

Epcot looks so sad with the flowers taken away.

I would love to know the story behind the wellies in Epcot.

We had Boatwright’s booked for this year but I’ve had to change it, I am really disappointed as I was looking forward to it, it looks great. Loads of great options on the menu at the moment, a bit of a hidden gem.

I’d like to see Yeeha Bob but I’m terrified of the audience participation haha.
It really was!

Ahhhh booo, shame you had to change it. We really enjoyed our meal here!

Haha it scares me too. I would need way more than 3 cocktails to participate fully!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
That walk to the international gateway would never get old! Neither would being able to have a drink and not have to worry about who’s driving

Sounds like a fun day full of lots of great sounding drinks. Hope you got some pool time another day instead xx
Indeed

Thank you, it was a great day xx

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Shame about the rain- pool bar is always a good option in that situation. Frangipan looks lovely and not too pricey- great to see actual price instead of credits 😊
Pool bar was an ok alternative

It was tasty!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Loving your TP as always!

We had planned on visiting boardwalk area last visit (we’ve never been!) but didn’t make it. It looks lovely to walk into Epcot this way so hopefully next year we will make it a must do to have a wander.
Ah i hope you manage, its lovely!

Thanks for reading x
Old 31 Jul 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
The view from your balcony is just dreamy! Shame about the rain today but looks like you had a fab time anyway! x
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Ahh those memories of admiring a near-empty World Showcase whilst charging through it to get to the front of the park! Ha!

Speaking of charging, that's hilarious that you've used Lisa's photo and shamed her in the process. Hahaha! (my phone often gets to below that level too).

If it helps, we were an hour early for a Soarin' FP a couple of trips ago. In our defence, I think MDE or the park WiFI was down. Tapping in with a fit bit though, HA HA HA.

Have I mentioned how much I like Chris? No to Figment, no to cornbread, yes to Mai Tais and World Showcase beers? Good man.

Loved today - glad the weather didn't put you off your stride. Next, please!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
josie112
Imagineer

Another great report on another great day - and I'm still not ironing!
2000 - Crescent Lakes Villa, 2003 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - New York, 2006 - Briargrove Villa, 2006 - Portugal, 2007 - Briargrove Villa, 2009 - Tuscan Hills Villa, 2010 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2011 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2012 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2014 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2015 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2017 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2019 - Highlands Reserve Villa
josie112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List