Old 10 Jul 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
A shame about the delay at breakfast, it's such a pain that sort of thing on your last day when you are watching the clock and itching to get out. It seemed like a couple of false starts really with not being able to get on the mummy and then the wait for rip ride being too long. Ah well, there will be a next time, even if you don't exactly know when next time will be

Thanks for finishing the report off. As usual I've loved reading it. I hope you get to go back bigger and better than ever in 2021

X
It was a bit annoying. I don’t know about you but the last day always feels weird with loads of clock watching.

You are right, we know we will be back and considering we only had express pass for 2 days out of 7 we did alright.

Let’s both hope for bigger and better next summer, I can’t imagine we will overlap at all though as we are now finishing up a week early on the 25th of June to cover them wanting us back a week early in August.
Old 12 Jul 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

I am sorry to read about your aunt.

Was having a sad day today about holidays being cancelled so decided to read trip reports, definitely looking forward to going back to universal at some point! It wasn’t in our Florida plan this year anyway but I enjoyed staying on site last time.

Thanks for writing up the trip report!
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
I am sorry to read about your aunt.

Was having a sad day today about holidays being cancelled so decided to read trip reports, definitely looking forward to going back to universal at some point! It wasn’t in our Florida plan this year anyway but I enjoyed staying on site last time.

Thanks for writing up the trip report!
Thanks. It was a big shock.

Thanks for reading mine, I’m a bit the same, I’ve gone back to read some I’ve missed too.

I hope you are well, sorry to hear your holidays have been cancelled as well. At least our weather here has been improving again.
Old 22 Jul 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyMoose
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
A great read.
Might try the Edinburgh Dublin MCO route next time, usually drive down to Manchester from Scottish Borders. Drive back is a pain.
MickeyMoose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by MickeyMoose View Post
A great read.
Might try the Edinburgh Dublin MCO route next time, usually drive down to Manchester from Scottish Borders. Drive back is a pain.
Thanks for reading. It’s no fun hanging about in the airport but it can’t be fun driving either. Edinburgh Dublin is certainly worth a look.