Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Feb 20, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh you will be absolutely fine, I think you just have to keep focused on the amazing holiday that awaits once you get out!

That said, if I was rewinding and doing this trip again I would have taken one of those fold-up pushchairs that are small enough to take as carry-on luggage... I think having that while queuing at immigration would have made the world of difference!
Ooh thank you! Didn't know you could do that! Good tip. I can't imagine trying to keep my tiny tearaway in the line in there! Although she will be a year older by then..
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Ooh thank you! Didn't know you could do that! Good tip. I can't imagine trying to keep my tiny tearaway in the line in there! Although she will be a year older by then..
Haha yes definitely remember she will be that little bit older
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

I love your travel day t shirts.

Charlie did really well on the journey. My daughters used to love those magazines with stickers and despite being annoying after a while Peppa Pig does come in handy with toddlers!

How selfish of the man in front.

That second bag drop wait and immigration wait is the last thing you want after the flight especially when little ones just want to be running around and exploring.

The villa looks beautiful-so modern.

Glad to see you got your McDonald’s milkshake- well deserved after successfully completing travel day!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I love your travel day t shirts.

Charlie did really well on the journey. My daughters used to love those magazines with stickers and despite being annoying after a while Peppa Pig does come in handy with toddlers!

How selfish of the man in front.

That second bag drop wait and immigration wait is the last thing you want after the flight especially when little ones just want to be running around and exploring.

The villa looks beautiful-so modern.

Glad to see you got your McDonald’s milkshake- well deserved after successfully completing travel day!
As much as I find Peppa beyond annoying she really was our saviour on this trip!

Oh that second bag drop... I find it so funny that we had never even noticed if before when flouncing through as care-free, child-free holiday-makers!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

As much as I find Peppa beyond annoying she really was our saviour on this trip!

Oh that second bag drop... I find it so funny that we had never even noticed if before when flouncing through as care-free, child-free holiday-makers!
Ha ha I bet there were lots of new experiences this trip. The first time we went the girls were 12 and 10 - we keep saying we’ll find it weird when we go by ourselves!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Ha ha I bet there were lots of new experiences this trip. The first time we went the girls were 12 and 10 - we keep saying we’ll find it weird when we go by ourselves!
I'm glad we managed a few child-free trips before Charlie came along... it's going to be quite a while before we have another one now!
Old 17 Apr 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

As well as a hairdryer they had also brought back something most exciting… a McDonalds strawberry milkshake! Now any readers of my previous trips will know all about the obsession Paul and I have with these milkshakes, they are amazing! Such a great way to end travel day, delicious!

Yes, yes, yes. Glad someone else is obsessed with McDonalds Strawberry Milkshake! So much nicer in the US!
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AJ86 View Post
Yes, yes, yes. Glad someone else is obsessed with McDonalds Strawberry Milkshake! So much nicer in the US!
They are just the best aren't they?! I am always hopeful they will bring them over to the UK... although for my waistline I probably should be thankful they haven't!
Old 27 Jul 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

This TR has been on my "to read" list for a while now - so glad I'm finally getting around to reading it. I did read the pre-trip and pre-travel days too, but decided to save my comments for travel day because I'm so late.

Charlie was so good on the flight - what a little star. He seems easy to entertain with all of the colouring and play bits you brought for him. What a pain the reclining guy was though - especially with having to have Charlie on your lap some of the time.

The villa is stunning - so lovely and modern. It looks a great place with its own little pool. I can't believe the rest of your party managed a late night trip to Disney Springs - I would have been ready for my bed, like you. It's nice that Paul brought you a milkshake though, it looks fab. Looking forward to the rest.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
This TR has been on my "to read" list for a while now - so glad I'm finally getting around to reading it. I did read the pre-trip and pre-travel days too, but decided to save my comments for travel day because I'm so late.

Charlie was so good on the flight - what a little star. He seems easy to entertain with all of the colouring and play bits you brought for him. What a pain the reclining guy was though - especially with having to have Charlie on your lap some of the time.

The villa is stunning - so lovely and modern. It looks a great place with its own little pool. I can't believe the rest of your party managed a late night trip to Disney Springs - I would have been ready for my bed, like you. It's nice that Paul brought you a milkshake though, it looks fab. Looking forward to the rest.
Thank you so much for adding my report to your reading list, I hope it brings some entertainment

Oh that villa was just stunning... I wish I could rewind in time and be there right now!