Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 22 Sep 18, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
A great trip report Neil. It’s been lovely reading along and sharing so much with you, before, during and after our trips.

Well done to Sam on his GCSE results. It’s always a bit sad when the lure of holidaying with friends calls, but what a fab trip to be one of the last with you for a while.

Look forward to reading about your future travels. I quite fancy Copenhagen myself, so will definitely be looking out for that report.
Thanks Jo. I really enjoyed your report too, it’s been great to be able to share hints, tips and our experiences.

Sad to not have Sam with us much for the near future but he’ll have a good time with his mates and I’m sure we’ll holiday together again in the future. We are so proud of him and what he’s achieved, must get his brains from his mum😊

I’m sure they’ll also be more reports to come which I’ll share. Best wishes to you and your family and look forward to reading about your travels too in the future.

Edited at 08:56 PM.
Gunna is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

A fantastic trip & report, thanks for sharing and taking the time to write up I now have lots of ideas for a trip we would like to take in the future and I will certainly be re-reading your report
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

I've really enjoyed your trip report, it's been so inspirational to see all the photos and read about how much the area has to offer. We've got one more trip to Orlando in February and then I'm hoping we can visit Canada in Summer 2020. I will definitely be re-reading your report for tips and ideas! Thank you!
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
A fantastic trip & report, thanks for sharing and taking the time to write up I now have lots of ideas for a trip we would like to take in the future and I will certainly be re-reading your report
It was a great time and one I would definitely recommend, thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed.

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
I've really enjoyed your trip report, it's been so inspirational to see all the photos and read about how much the area has to offer. We've got one more trip to Orlando in February and then I'm hoping we can visit Canada in Summer 2020. I will definitely be re-reading your report for tips and ideas! Thank you!
Thanks for reading and really pleased you enjoyed this as well as it giving you some ideas for future holidays. We had such a great time, please feel free to ask me anything if I can help at all. Enjoy your Orlando trip.

Neil

Life's not meant to be lived in one place

The One Stop Trip Spot - all my trip reports all in one place
Gunna is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have loved reading your trip report and I can imagine us planning a trip here very soon, the photos of the scenery just look amazing and it seems there is lots of places to visit etc. Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday and happy planning for your future trips.

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
I have loved reading your trip report and I can imagine us planning a trip here very soon, the photos of the scenery just look amazing and it seems there is lots of places to visit etc. Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday and happy planning for your future trips.
It was a brilliant trip, I’d definitely recommend it.

The scenery was breathtaking and it’s one of the best places we’ve visited for sure. Thanks for reading, if you book and have any questions just let me know. More than happy to help if I can.

Neil

Life's not meant to be lived in one place

The One Stop Trip Spot - all my trip reports all in one place