Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Sep 18, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

I genuinely believe this is one of the most educational, informative and well put together programmes on TV at the moment and I think the programmes producers should be applauded for putting the show together.

I have it on series link so I never miss an episode.

Is it time for my meds please nurse ?
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Adcro View Post
I find it massively trashy. How shallow can people be?
I'm of the age that Friday night tv entertainment was the word , eurostrash or the girlie show ,now there were some stunts on there but in my 20s and usually after a night in the local pub I used to find some of it funny, now I'm an old fart and think naked attraction is a pile of poop and just can't be bothered to watch sober or not... in fact seeing just a few minutes of it has me reaching for the eye bleach... some stuff just shouldn't be on show on your tv ... now naked attraction the Tom hardy lookalike special might be a game changer
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
... now naked attraction the Tom hardy lookalike special might be a game changer

(I signed in just to say that!)

(Have a lovely weekend! )

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post

(I signed in just to say that!)

(Have a lovely weekend! )
I'm flattered bianca...have a lovely weekend yourself x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Just watched goggle box and surprise surprise they featured naked attraction ... laughed out loud at Giles ( who is a total legend ) comparing naked attraction to a Ryanair flight
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Adcro View Post
I find it massively trashy. How shallow can people be?
Why is it shallow, I would imagine 90% plus of relationships start because of a physical/sexual attraction... the only difference here is that they are naked
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

I'm flattered bianca...have a lovely weekend yourself x
It seemed important!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Why is it shallow, I would imagine 90% plus of relationships start because of a physical/sexual attraction... the only difference here is that they are naked
I've never watched it but saw the clip on gogglebox. A good relationship is based on a lot more than physical attraction, when I was dating many moons ago I didn't judge a guy if I went out with him because I though 'he had a lot to offer' but on his personality and perhaps a little of facial looks, I did have a very good looking boyfriend but he bored me to tears as nice as he was. This programme is one step up from the dogs in the park and the first place they are drawn to when they meet each other. Each to their own though the programme is not for me but if others enjoy it fair enough.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Overall yes, but on a show where the specifics is that you look at their genitals before you even see their face or speak to them, and then eliminate people because of the look of their body... how is that NOT shallow?
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
welsh wizard
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

We watched the first episode of this when it first started... can't believe there's been a few series of it , i say we watched first episode I think we'd turned it off before first ad break, what a load of old tut... it is funny watching the families in Gogglebox talking about it mind
Saggy ball bags and untamed lady gardens ain't my idea of entertainment ... that's a sentence I never in a million years imagined typing
Sat on a full train and couldn’t help the massive laugh that came out reading your comment