Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jun 19, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Devojcica25
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Finally at the single digit countdown

Single digit day is here! Very very very excited! Almost finished packing and vouchers/coupons all printed! Working until Saturday so not much rest before we leave. So thankful for all tips and generally just keeping me on the right track! Very different holiday this year no Disney or Universal for us. Next year is our first onsite stay so we will have our Disney fix. Travelling this year and only few days in Seaworld/Aquatica and Bush Gardens. Relaxed holiday if one can be in Florida. Excitement overload for all of us as first time in Dibbers row as well.
Devojcica25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a fab time. We only did what you are doing this year and really enjoyed it. It was nice just getting up at any old time and wondering casually round SeaWorld or Aquatica. Did Busch Gdns over 2 days. It was lovely not having to squeeze everything in. Plenty of shopping and did Disney Springs 3 times and went on the little boats from there to look at the Disney hotels . Went to city walks one night to eat after 6pm so parking free. You will enjoy it just as much.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sounds fab, enjoy! Our trip next May will be similar to yours, we’re only planning on doing a day at Busch Gardens and that’s it! Just lots of shopping haha!
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Have a great time! We are also only doing Seaworld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens this time. As you say, looking forward to a more chilled holiday but still with a dash of adrenaline for my coaster loving kids! Enjoy your holiday 😎
Old 14 Jun 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Exciting, even if you’re not any Disney. My friend went over, has not done Disney, done 1 day of universal and that’s it. Very much a chilled time, although she’s been out and about .

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Devojcica25

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Have a fab time. We only did what you are doing this year and really enjoyed it. It was nice just getting up at any old time and wondering casually round SeaWorld or Aquatica. Did Busch Gdns over 2 days. It was lovely not having to squeeze everything in. Plenty of shopping and did Disney Springs 3 times and went on the little boats from there to look at the Disney hotels . Went to city walks one night to eat after 6pm so parking free. You will enjoy it just as much.
Thanks so much! Really looking forward to it! Next year will be a different holidays with ADR’s fast passes etc!
Devojcica25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Devojcica25

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
Sounds fab, enjoy! Our trip next May will be similar to yours, we’re only planning on doing a day at Busch Gardens and that’s it! Just lots of shopping haha!
Thank you! Bush Gardens is one of our most favourite parks! I was not sure about no Universal visit this year but I couldn’t justify over £800.00 for maybe 3 visits
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Devojcica25

Mobile

Originally Posted by lorrie36 View Post
Exciting, even if you’re not any Disney. My friend went over, has not done Disney, done 1 day of universal and that’s it. Very much a chilled time, although she’s been out and about .
thank you!
Looking forward to no alarm clocks! We need this after a hectic year!
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Devojcica25

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Have a great time! We are also only doing Seaworld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens this time. As you say, looking forward to a more chilled holiday but still with a dash of adrenaline for my coaster loving kids! Enjoy your holiday 😎
Thank you! And enjoy your holiday too! You will be leaving same day we are back I am hoping that adrenaline fix of Tigris and few other coasters will be enough for my DS andDH! We got unlimited dining in Seaworld and Aquatica for a day each park I heard it is a very good value! I will report back on that