Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 5 Jun 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
WeHeartOrlando
slightly serious Dibber

I’ve stayed in a family suite twice at CB. I absolutely love this hotel. The lazy river and pool areas are lovely. Food good. I made use of the buses, the water taxis from Sapphire Falls, and the walking paths to get to the parks. Both times I’ve stayed I didn’t have a car so it was Ubers to get to the outlets and one night at MNSSHP.
I have an AP for US too with no volcano bay. Didn’t feel like I was missing out other than when at the far end of the lazy river the smell of something absolutely delicious wafts over from VB haha!
Meant to be staying there again this September. We shall see.

Have also booked (fully refundable) two rooms at Surfside in case we decide to ditch CBR now that our free dining is gone. 😥 Feel that ES-S will give us the pros of an IDrive hotel (access to cheap food etc) with the perks of being a resort hotel (early entry and possible capacity issues).

One thing to note is that the family suites at CB have two queens in one room with the bathroom/shower areas off and a sofa bed in the living room/kitchen area. ES have two bedroom suites with two queens in the same area as the kitchenette, a bathroom/shower area and vanity, and a queen in its own room.
Do wish these rooms had two toilets haha!

Edited at 10:24 AM.
WeHeartOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I went for endless summer as we get cheap accommodation on idrive so can go to the cheaper restaurants etc and get the universal perks.

We stayed at CBBR last year and loved it but wouldn’t pay extra for lazy river and a slide TBH. But we will be going to volcano bay a few times through our trip so that might be the difference.
We only had one go on lazy river and a couple of pool days but my son and nephew banged their heads coming off the slide so wouldn’t go back on again lol xx
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List