Notices

Old 30 Sep 16, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Day 9 up - more to come over the weekend!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 16, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Day 10 posted!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Day 11 done!
Old 2 Oct 16, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Day 12 now up too!
Old 6 Oct 16, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Day 13 now up!
Old 6 Oct 16, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Days 14/15 now up!
Old 6 Oct 16, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

All finished now...better start the next pre trippie!
Old 4 Nov 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Just finished reading this, you went not long after we had come home, though we went to CBR in 2016
You seem to have more hours in the day than we do you pack so much in
Love your patient impatience at all the nasty/ignorant people, you sound just like me

Makes me smile about all the *1sts* you did on your second visit, we still did plenty of *1sts* on our 3rd and still some to do, including trying a Dolewhip, which I will now I know you also get the 10% off with the receipt Also to go on Characters in flight, always seems to be out of action when we go to go on it

La Nouba is something we have thought of doing but have never got round to doing, can I ask how much your tickets were as it looks like you had great seats

I'm with you about the Frozen ride, I also have that Olaf t-shirt, a Primarni special

Now I wasn't sure about trying the Cronut for breakfast, thought it would be too heavy, was it?

I have enjoyed reading along and getting more excited about POFQ after seeing more of your pics
Now off to start your next one
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Just finished reading this, you went not long after we had come home, though we went to CBR in 2016
You seem to have more hours in the day than we do you pack so much in
Love your patient impatience at all the nasty/ignorant people, you sound just like me

Makes me smile about all the *1sts* you did on your second visit, we still did plenty of *1sts* on our 3rd and still some to do, including trying a Dolewhip, which I will now I know you also get the 10% off with the receipt Also to go on Characters in flight, always seems to be out of action when we go to go on it

La Nouba is something we have thought of doing but have never got round to doing, can I ask how much your tickets were as it looks like you had great seats

I'm with you about the Frozen ride, I also have that Olaf t-shirt, a Primarni special

Now I wasn't sure about trying the Cronut for breakfast, thought it would be too heavy, was it?

I have enjoyed reading along and getting more excited about POFQ after seeing more of your pics
Now off to start your next one
Thanks for reading! We do like an action packed holiday 😁 Characters in Flight is great and if you are staying on site there is usually a discount for it in the blue folder with the luggage tags etc that you get sent. It is in the fold out credit card sized thing.

I am not aure on the tickets as my sister booked them for my birthday - and it has closed now. I loved La Nouba though and we saw it again on trip number 4 - I think there are price details in there somewhere.

The cronut isn't heavy at all - it is really light and flaky. I love BOG for breakfast, such a lovely setting to eat in.

Hope you enjoy the rest of my reports 😊 x