Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 2 Dec 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post

I had booked for 14th March but, for reasons I won't bore everyone with, am now going in November instead. 👍
I have booked 11 nights altogether, 2 nights at All Star Music, no tickets, then 9 nights with QSDP at Pop.
I now have to rearrange the reward flights.

Edited at 07:58 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
It's under a year now for our trip
I've checked my ADR day and its 11th may so very pleased its a Saturday I still haven't decided on any must do restaurants yet either so starting to look at the menus now lol! But want to do some we haven't done before and few old favourites
Ooooh that’s lucky! My adr day is a work day and I can’t get any time off really want a Cali grill brunch but may have to end up using TP reservation finder.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

Hello

Just found this thread after posting in wrong forum

Flying out in 8 November for two weeks. 11 of us going, so lots of planning needed! Staying for two nights at Pop then villa on Sunset Lakes.

Got flights, cars, accommodation and Disney tickets booked so far. Still got all the fun stuff to plan
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lorimac View Post
Hello

Just found this thread after posting in wrong forum

Flying out in 8 November for two weeks. 11 of us going, so lots of planning needed! Staying for two nights at Pop then villa on Sunset Lakes.

Got flights, cars, accommodation and Disney tickets booked so far. Still got all the fun stuff to plan
We fly on 7th from Glasgow with BA via Gatwick and we are also in Sunset Lakes! 4 adults so just doing 3 days universal and chilling out rest of the time. Will probably do ice hockey in Tampa again. Went 2016 and was a fabulous night. Daughter will have me at the Cat Cafe at Cagans Crosssing more than once too!
Everything sorted and only decision to be made is whether I pay to book seats on the 2 longer flights.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Flights booked now with virgin we have a 9.40 flight which is nice and early do may even do a park first night! But probably will just hit the bar at CBR as it looks really lovely.

I've been watching all the you tube opening and the resort looks amazing so getting excited to see it
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by thefergies View Post
We fly on 7th from Glasgow with BA via Gatwick and we are also in Sunset Lakes! 4 adults so just doing 3 days universal and chilling out rest of the time. Will probably do ice hockey in Tampa again. Went 2016 and was a fabulous night. Daughter will have me at the Cat Cafe at Cagans Crosssing more than once too!
Everything sorted and only decision to be made is whether I pay to book seats on the 2 longer flights.
Fab! Sunset Lakes looks gorgeous. Really looking forward to staying there. Like the idea of an Ice Hockey game. We are waiting for the NBA schedule to come out as we fancy watching a basketball game.
Old 29 Jan 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
Flights booked now with virgin we have a 9.40 flight which is nice and early do may even do a park first night! But probably will just hit the bar at CBR as it looks really lovely.

I've been watching all the you tube opening and the resort looks amazing so getting excited to see it
That’s a great flight time. We are a couple of hours later so doubt we’ll get to a park. Maybe a cheeky drink and some food though! Hopefully the gondolas will be fully open. We are at Pop for a couple of days and hoping to try them.
Old 21 Feb 19, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
hsl500
Imagineer

Hi can I join?
Just booked Nov 19 for 2 weeks flying delta/virgin and staying in Berkerly Lakes 4 bed villa.

Can’t wait

Believe in yourself and you wont go far wrong
hsl500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

The dates for booking my ADRs is a Sat and fast Pases a Sunday so that's worked out rather well
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We go 9th - 23rd November! 3 nights at Royal Pacific & 11 nights at AKL.
It will be our first trip as a family of 3 as our baby is due in May so totally different experience for us this time!

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List