Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 30 Jan 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Fawkes
Helping Mickey

How Does My Plan Look

I *think* we have finalised our plant for Easter. There are 7 of us (6 adults & 1 child) staying off site.

Friday 5th - After work drive to Manchester Airport and stay overnight in the Crowne Plaza - this has parking included for 2 cars.

Saturday 6th - Flight leaves Manchester at 11am going indirect via Atlanta (to hopefully avoid the immigration queues) and arrives in Orlando at 7.35pm - Flying Virgin - Do they still provide headphones for the IFE or are we better taking our own?

Sunday 7th - Not a lot planned - Probably a buffet breakfast somewhere (any recommendations? ), then a trip to Walmart to stock up on food etc. Lazy afternoon by the villa pool.

Monday 8th - SeaWorld - Breakfast in the villa then head to SeaWorld for opening. Back to villa around 4/5pm depending on how tired we are.

Tuesday 9th - Animal Kingdom - again breakfast in villa and AK for opening. We're planning on trying to do as much as we can in the morning/early afternoon and the head back to the villa.

Wednesday 10th - Typhoon Lagoon in the morning and then possibly a Mall Visit in the afternoon.

Thursday 11th - Magic Kingdom - We have an ADR booked at Be Our Guest for 8.55am (Can we get the boat across at this time or will we need to get monorail?) We have also booked BBB for my daughter at 1.15pm. We're hoping to last to watch the fireworks but again it will depend on how tired we all are.

Friday 12th - Universal Studios - there early - Harry Potter as a priority, leave when we've all had enough.

Saturday 13th - Hollywood Studios - Probably just a morning here.

Sunday 14th - spare day here, maybe a beach day or another waterpark morning?

Monday 15th - Islands of Adventure - similar attack plan to US - Harry Potter first then look around the rest of the park.

Tuesday 16th - Volcano Bay

Wednesday 17th - Mall Shopping Day

Thursday 18th - Second Magic Kingdom Day

Friday 19th - EPCOT - Few rides in morning, World Showcase after lunch, we have an ADR booked at Tutto Italia for 4.30pm then plant to have another wander around Showcase before we have a cruise book to see Illuminations - this goes from Yacht Club Harbour - can we walk there from World Showcase?

Saturday - Home time - flight departs MCO at 3.15pm.
Fawkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post

I am not sure about avoiding immigration queues at Atlanta, isn't it one of the busiest airports in the world?

Anyway I think your plan looks ok and would just comment:

Sun 7th: I would plan to do something, you will all be excited, I wouldn't be wanting a lazy day.

Thurs 11th: BOG breakfast to fireworks would be far too long a day for me in a single park. I would maybe plan to hop to another park for the afternoon to break up the day.

Sat 13th / Sun 14th: Saturday is the busiest day for the theme parks, we went to HS on a Saturday last year and couldn't get onto anything beyond our first three fast passes. Seeing as Sunday is free, maybe that would be slightly better? Watermarks are not recommended on Fri, Sat and Sun.

Wed 17th: I would maybe use this for HS or a water park and go to the mall at the weekend.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

We flew via Atlanta last August and were through immigration so quickly, it was a very easy airport to navigate round and lots of staff on hand to point you in the right direction - immigration officers were much more laid back and friendly, loved it
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List