Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 27 Jan 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Park hours go up to August at the moment, so do we think ours will be released on Friday?

We've already decided we aren't doing MNSSHP this time around, and the plans we have made so far work around that... we have a week in the canaries in March but I'm spending more time thinking and planning this trip at the moment 😂
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
You're flying home a super we fly out.. where are you flying from/to?
Gatwick - Tampa with BA, much cheaper then MCO 😊
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 19, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Park hours go up to August at the moment, so do we think ours will be released on Friday?

We've already decided we aren't doing MNSSHP this time around, and the plans we have made so far work around that... we have a week in the canaries in March but I'm spending more time thinking and planning this trip at the moment 😂
I hope so, it must be soon

I think we have decided against mnsshp too. Seems like a waste of money when you've already got Ultimate passes for a different parade and some sweets. We will do it at some other point but not this trip

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
Gatwick - Tampa with BA, much cheaper then MCO 😊
We won't pass each other then, I can't say I won't be wishing your trip away, but hope you have a fab time!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by catherinesian View Post
I hope so, it must be soon

I think we have decided against mnsshp too. Seems like a waste of money when you've already got Ultimate passes for a different parade and some sweets. We will do it at some other point but not this trip
Counting the days now!

We have done MNSSHP before, it was great, but I've recently read through my food report and I commented on there that it was a do it once kind of thing, so that concreted my decision for this year.

Happy planning!
Old 30 Jan 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We won't pass each other then, I can't say I won't be wishing your trip away, but hope you have a fab time!
Haha it’s completely understandable! Hope you have an amazing time as well! 😁
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've been checking flight prices on and off for a few months and this morning found a price I'm happy with so booked

We fly 1st September and return 22nd September flying premium from Manchester with Thomas Cook ✈️✈️🇺🇸🇺🇸.
Old 17 Feb 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
NatCat
Getting to know the DIBB

We were originally planning on not going back until January but the allure of doing a Halloween party proved too much and we'll now be flying from Manchester on September 4th and staying until the 20th (although we won't get back into Manchester until the 21st! )!

We'll be staying at Pop Century and although we had a lovely American friend as a tour guide for our first ever overseas-Disney-holiday, it's just my girlfriend and I this time! We're on the 'regular' dining plan (it proved too much food for us last time but we liked the character meals too much and we liked that 'most of our food is already paid for'!) and we booked everything in a package from Virgin to make it easier on us! Not long until we book our ADRs now
NatCat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Hi September squad!

Hope all your plans are coming together nicely!

I realised this weekend the park hours are out... they fit nicely with our plans, I.e. avoiding MNSSHP and getting to see Happily Ever After fr the first time.

I CANNOT WAIT!

Happy planning folks 😀
Old 23 Feb 19, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Hi September squad!

Hope all your plans are coming together nicely!

I realised this weekend the park hours are out... they fit nicely with our plans, I.e. avoiding MNSSHP and getting to see Happily Ever After fr the first time.

I CANNOT WAIT!

Happy planning folks 😀
Just waiting for the Universal hours to come out. Our party has now went for four to eleven! There’s two girls ten and 6 so that’s going to nice to see it through their eyes. Hopefully I will have someone that will go on the Skyflyer with me

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List