Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Apr 18, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Haven't commented on all your days but thanks for writing- loved your report! I love reading reports of couples who seem to attack Orlando the same way we do to get good tips and tricks! And with that I'm off to check out your 2018 pre-trippie!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Your fireplace is gorgeous! I’d love one but it wouldn’t work with the size of our living room.

Also thrilled to see your cat family growing, Sophia and Rocco are gorgeous and I love their names. Our boys are six months now and they’ve started doing grown up things like hanging out in rooms others than the one we are in and I have an itch to get them a baby sister.

Thank you for another great trip report, looking forward to the next one
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
We're snowed in today, I've read your TR in one go and I've loved every single page! I'd love the recipe for your chicken dish, it looks amazing.

I've actually sat here like a look nodding, laughing out loud and mumbling "oh I know, so annoying" as if you were reading your report to me (which, if you could record it next time would be ace, my eyes are tired from staring bug eyed at the screen for hours )

Off to read your next PTR

ETA - I only came here for your Polite Pig review btw.

Also, on a serious note, I'm really sorry about Hero, we lost our German Shepherd the year before last and it still takes my breath away. xx
Thank you. I can’t believe you read the whole report in one go! Really pleased you enjoyed it.

I must post that chicken recipe. Maybe I’ll put it in my PTR. Exciting times.

Thank you. It’s just the worst. I miss him every single day x
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
I loved this trip report. It was epic and super funny. I have binge read the whole thing over the last few days and I’m gutted it’s finished. It was like when you get in to a good book and can’t put it down.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, it must have taken you ages.

I’m really looking forward to your next report. We’re off to the Beach Club in October so we’ll try to leave in the same state as we found it for your arrival

The bingo idea is genius by the way! I might borrow it for our next trip
Thank you - that’s such a huge compliment as there are so many good reports on here. Luckily I’m a fast writer so it doesn’t take too long but sometimes it does feel like I’ll never finish them.

Ah fabulous, enjoy the BC. I can’t wait!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fluzz View Post
Haven't commented on all your days but thanks for writing- loved your report! I love reading reports of couples who seem to attack Orlando the same way we do to get good tips and tricks! And with that I'm off to check out your 2018 pre-trippie!
Thank you so much. Always pleased to hear that people enjoy reading my rants and rambles! Hope you managed to gain some good tips.
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your fireplace is gorgeous! I’d love one but it wouldn’t work with the size of our living room.

Also thrilled to see your cat family growing, Sophia and Rocco are gorgeous and I love their names. Our boys are six months now and they’ve started doing grown up things like hanging out in rooms others than the one we are in and I have an itch to get them a baby sister.

Thank you for another great trip report, looking forward to the next one
Thanks! Still very pleased with the fireplace. Makes us feel very grown up.

Ahhh the kittens are seven months old now which is just ridiculous. Thankfully they still love hanging out with us, especially around 04:30. Hmmm.
You should totally get another kitten. You know it makes sense.
Old 27 Jun 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Great round up of the highs and lows.

I love a good statistic too. I'm guessing as you did less rides you did more wandering? The traipsing back and forth in Universal must have added a chunk to the total!

My favourite Andy Faces are in the Ewok hat, waving to the Dinosaur and carol singing (?) at the Haunted Mansion.

You've had some great PhotoPass shots and selfies through your report, I like that you have been joining in with whatever silliness the photographers have instructed - it has made for some fabulous photos.

Rocco and Sophia look absolutely adorable, hopefully they haven't been driving the existing furry residents too crazy.

Your new fireplace is gorgeous, I am impressed you went out and ordered it while suffering from a night flight.

Thank you for embarking upon this report and sharing your trip. I've really enjoyed reading and am going to dive into your 2018 PTR!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Great round up of the highs and lows.

I love a good statistic too. I'm guessing as you did less rides you did more wandering? The traipsing back and forth in Universal must have added a chunk to the total!

My favourite Andy Faces are in the Ewok hat, waving to the Dinosaur and carol singing (?) at the Haunted Mansion.

You've had some great PhotoPass shots and selfies through your report, I like that you have been joining in with whatever silliness the photographers have instructed - it has made for some fabulous photos.

Rocco and Sophia look absolutely adorable, hopefully they haven't been driving the existing furry residents too crazy.

Your new fireplace is gorgeous, I am impressed you went out and ordered it while suffering from a night flight.

Thank you for embarking upon this report and sharing your trip. I've really enjoyed reading and am going to dive into your 2018 PTR!
We always walk further at Universal than we think we are going to - I don't know why, maybe because we always park hop there so it does end up being double the day.

I am lucky that I get to live with Andy's face - I dread to think what photos we are going to come back with this year - we are getting better at suspending any pretence of cool and just lob ourselves in.

Ahhh the fireplace. It is currently looking at me, in a very accusatory fashion since it got switched off many many long months ago.

Yes, of to catch up on the PTR comments now and give it an update - at last!
Old 26 Jan 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Fab trippie, great faces, thanks for posting, off to start the next one now.
Old 16 Feb 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by OllieT View Post
Fab trippie, great faces, thanks for posting, off to start the next one now.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.