Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 22 Mar 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

I feel a decision is very close I don't think we enjoyed QS meals as much last time because we had TS meals booked that had to be worked around, or eaten around But we all loved Garden Grill argh still cannot decide. As the cast member I spoke to helpfully said if I booked POR now then decided on AKL later at least they wouldn't charge me for that decision sorry to hijack this thread, I have been quiet on here recently, its lovely to remember why I love this site so much. And I'm really looking forward to visiting in October again, I'll have a shall we go to the Halloween party decision to make soon
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
I feel a decision is very close I don't think we enjoyed QS meals as much last time because we had TS meals booked that had to be worked around, or eaten around But we all loved Garden Grill argh still cannot decide. As the cast member I spoke to helpfully said if I booked POR now then decided on AKL later at least they wouldn't charge me for that decision sorry to hijack this thread, I have been quiet on here recently, its lovely to remember why I love this site so much. And I'm really looking forward to visiting in October again, I'll have a shall we go to the Halloween party decision to make soon
Okay - so, move to POR then use the savings to book Garden Grill and MNSSHP tickets

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Haha I booked the Halloween party on Saturday for actual Halloween - so expensive but don't know when/if we will be back so just did it!

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

We are currently thinking of missing MNSSHP this time as did it is 2016 and it was fab, but worried if its busier (as read in many threads) we may be disappointed so may leave that on a high. Considering Booking the Toy story land Early morning magic event if its on instead this time, just unsure if it'll be worth it as staying onsite so in theory can get into the park on EMH …. also considering the mermaid lessons at AOA but not sure if my dd is too old

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Okay - so, move to POR then use the savings to book Garden Grill and MNSSHP tickets
You are a Disney decision making ninja loves2plan I like your thinking
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Haha I booked the Halloween party on Saturday for actual Halloween - so expensive but don't know when/if we will be back so just did it!
We went on Halloween night on our first trip it was amazing, I like your don't know if you might go back reasoning I might borrow that
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by The Duchess View Post
We are currently thinking of missing MNSSHP this time as did it is 2016 and it was fab, but worried if its busier (as read in many threads) we may be disappointed so may leave that on a high. Considering Booking the Toy story land Early morning magic event if its on instead this time, just unsure if it'll be worth it as staying onsite so in theory can get into the park on EMH …. also considering the mermaid lessons at AOA but not sure if my dd is too old
I feel the same and may book a dessert party instead, we did the Halloween and Christmas parties and however fantastic I did say we would only do them once. Although I did say that it was our once in a lifetime holiday as well
Old 22 Mar 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

This sort of fits in with the October 2019 (and November 2019) theme - Brisitsh Airways annual Dreamflight trip will be arriving in late October. So if you are in the parks around then watch out for them and give them a great big wave.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
That’s the reason I used to book the party (we’re booked for the 27th) 😂. Though with the kids now getting older & their school trips/sports costing more Florida’s going to have to take a backseat 😭😭

DS alone has a school camp costing £250 coming up in July, 2 sporting trips costing £80-100 each this summer & now his senior school (he just got accepted) sent a letter out for a weeks trip costing £800 & that doesn’t include money for food while travelling, the hoodie he needs & evening spends/pocket money. Add in DD is only a year behind him in all off that these next few years are going to kill my Florida budget off, which is why we’re going OTT this trip & trying to tick as many things of our list as poss 😊😞

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

I feel the same and may book a dessert party instead, we did the Halloween and Christmas parties and however fantastic I did say we would only do them once. Although I did say that it was our once in a lifetime holiday as well
yes our trip was our once in a lifetime trip too, but here we are again

As its likely to be very busy this year, I am going to try more out of park time this time, doing some of the other Disney things like this mini golf, mermaid school and exploring the hotels.

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List