Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by LadyFromage View Post
Bum! I didn't know that! Its not the worst thing I guess, at least they aren't too expensive
Yeah at least you’re sorted for any other trips now too for a short while anyway!

Agree with the comment about the prescription sunglasses as well, they are the best investment I’ve ever made. I can see without my glasses but having prescription sunglasses was great for Florida, meant I didn’t have to miss anything! Although I did take normal cheap sunglasses to the waterparks, in case they got damaged or stolen
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
When you say prescription sunglasses are you referring to the glasses that react to the sun. That’s what I’ve got.
I fly to U.K. 27th March. I’m looking forward to doing some shopping and will be getting an eye test while I’m there
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
When you say prescription sunglasses are you referring to the glasses that react to the sun. That’s what I’ve got.
I fly to U.K. 27th March. I’m looking forward to doing some shopping and will be getting an eye test while I’m there
Not sure who you were replying to, but mine are actually sunglasses with prescription lenses in. I have two pairs of prescription sunglasses only to be worn when sunny and then my normal pair of glasses for day to day non sunny use.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I have transition lenses too Tinkerbell. I’d forget to take my sunglasses out so this is easier for me!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by klr15 View Post
Not sure who you were replying to, but mine are actually sunglasses with prescription lenses in. I have two pairs of prescription sunglasses only to be worn when sunny and then my normal pair of glasses for day to day non sunny use.
Thanks.
I will check out prescription sunglasses. Mine are glasses that react to sunlight and go dark in the sun, but the shapes are a bit boring
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Jumping back on the thread, I have been very quiet recently with lots happening in our life.

My plans are a little all over the place with only 7 weeks to go. We are taking my parents with us this trip, my dad has Alzheimers and has been failing slightly so we were unsure what to do. He had been quite ill a few weeks ago and was hospitalised with suspected sepsis due to an abscess but he seemed to be suffering from increased delirium and has now picked up a little again.

We have insurance in place and have cancelled their park tickets as we aren't sure how he will handle the parks, so when we are staying at RPR we will get a 1 day ticket and see how he manages and take it from there.

Other than that I'm pretty organised, everything is paid (no spends as yet) as I had hoped to see an increase in the dollar rate, I think my shopping might be limited this trip.

Also starting to think about packing, kids still don't know they are going so I am wondering how on earth I will get packing done as I like to start a good few weeks before we go!

Edited at 01:33 PM.
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine are sunglasses with prescription sunglass lenses in. They look like normal sunnies not glasses!

I actually got them free from Specsavers many moons ago when they used to go 2for1 on glasses which at one point included sunglasses.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HarryPotterGeek
Earning More Ears

Mobile

As a heads up, MDE just let me book my Fast Passes early (wasn’t due to get into the system until Sunday) - it’s a bit ‘buggy’ and took some toggling back and forth but managed to get what I wanted so thought others may want to try!
HarryPotterGeek is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry2012
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by HarryPotterGeek View Post
As a heads up, MDE just let me book my Fast Passes early (wasn’t due to get into the system until Sunday) - it’s a bit ‘buggy’ and took some toggling back and forth but managed to get what I wanted so thought others may want to try!
No such luck for us!
Harry2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HarryPotterGeek
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Harry2012 View Post
No such luck for us!
It does seem really hit and miss annoyingly; I’d seen it mentioned on another forum so have been checking every so often and finally go through today.
HarryPotterGeek is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List