Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 28 Apr 18, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
August 2019 club

Couldn't see a group for those of us going in august..sure there will be a few of us going so here goes.
We are going sometime around the 15th. Hoping to get business class flights to a us city first, Washington or new orleans are favorites at the moment then fly down to orlando for the 18th doing a week in a one bed at okw (booked with atd) then one week club level at royal pacific, booked via travel republic. Universal and sea world tickets already booked and paid for via orlando attractions.
There will be me DH and DD age 12. Its our 20th wedding anniversay so hoping to make it a very special trip. Happy planning,

Edited at 07:23 AM.
randc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Corky
Excited about Disney

I can join in, roll on next year!

We will be going 13th August, 8 nights at CBR with an upgrade to the dining plan, but may change this to OKW when rooms come available still debating on this. Followed by 7 nights at Universal Royal Pacific although yet to book this.

First time going in August, I now work in a school , so that left us with Easter or summer. It will also first time since having kids that I have been to universal, can't wait to see the Harry Potter stuff and looking forward to using express pass. Just hope we can cope with the heat and humidity!

Will be me, DH and DD's who will be 14 and 12, it will be my 40th out there so also hoping to make it a special trip.

Edited at 07:46 AM.
Corky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

15th Aug 2 weeks Beach Club
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

15th August. 1 week CSR then 1 week in a villa.
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We’re joining you 😀

Current plan is for dd and I to head over between 1&4 August staying at RPR, then dh will join us around 10th. We’ll stay there until moving to Beach club 14th for 10 nights before setting sail in Fantasy for a week in the Caribbean.

Haven’t decided yet but might try to get a couple of nights at Vero beach before flying home.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

16th to the 30th for me akl

janie
po french qr 2008
pop centry 2010
po french qr 2012
double tree/yatch club 2015
next pofq oct 2016
booked pofq 2017
jazzmic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Might see you by the pool at royal pacific then as I think we will overlap a few days. I'm not good in the heat but I was fine when we went in 2016. Plenty of places have aircon to help. If you can get a deal on club its well worth it.

QUOTE=Corky;13217615]I can join in, roll on next year!

We will be going 13th August, 8 nights at CBR with an upgrade to the dining plan, but may change this to OKW when rooms come available still debating on this. Followed by 7 nights at Universal Royal Pacific although yet to book this.

First time going in August, I now work in a school , so that left us with Easter or summer. It will also first time since having kids that I have been to universal, can't wait to see the Harry Potter stuff and looking forward to using express pass. Just hope we can cope with the heat and humidity!

Will be me, DH and DD's who will be 14 and 12, it will be my 40th out there so also hoping to make it a special trip.[/QUOTE]
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
elle573
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

We are also going Aug 19. Looking to fly out around 15th Aug til 2nd Sept. We have already booked
17th Aug POR with QSDP for 8nights
25th Aug RPR club level for 8 nights
Tickets for universal parks.
We are flexible on flights out and planning to head to Clearwater before our Disney stay.
Still lots to plan and book.
It will be me, DH and 3 DS 12,8 and 3.
Can't wait to go back.
elle573 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We are looking at going for 3 weeks next August. 2 weeks at animal kingdom lodge in a 1 bed with our dvc points and 1 week somewhere else. Nothing booked yet

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Booked for August, 2 weeks POR. Not been since 2012 so looking forward to the changes
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List