Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 16 Jan 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Deed Recorded - anyone have a number for DVC please

Finally after 5 long months my deed was recorded on 15th January and has been sent to Disney.

My flights were already booked so I have my dates I just need to book accommodation.

Unfortunately my 7 month window is up on Saturday - there is no way at all I will get the docs in that time so I am going to try and do what YT and others have suggested and ring Disney to see if they can give me the member number and code.

Does anyone have the telephone number please and any tips at all for trying to get them to do it? I realise that they will probably only just have got it.

Thanks
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Which resort are you booking skystorm and what dates are you going we might be there the same time
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Finally after 5 long months my deed was recorded on 15th January and has been sent to Disney.

My flights were already booked so I have my dates I just need to book accommodation.

Unfortunately my 7 month window is up on Saturday - there is no way at all I will get the docs in that time so I am going to try and do what YT and others have suggested and ring Disney to see if they can give me the member number and code.

Does anyone have the telephone number please and any tips at all for trying to get them to do it? I realise that they will probably only just have got it.

Thanks

Try these- disneyvacationclub.disney.go...deeds/contact/

If that doesn’t work try the general DVC number (put up by Tom on another thread today and US one is on the link anyway) and try some different number presses.

It was quite a few years ago I did it, but I recall the first time a lady was most unhelpful, so I called back again and had pressed then 2 and 1 or 1 and 2 I recall and they sorted me out. I think though I may have got lucky and got through to the member admin.

I have to say though like eveything resale at the moment they seem to be on a go slow. My deed was registered 10 days ago. The contract showed up in my dashboard about 5 days ago, but still no points loaded on it.
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

we are going 20th Aug for 2 weeks - not sure on resort as want to see what's available however may be 2 separate bookings as we may do a night at clearwater as something different. will all depend on how long it takes to get access to the booking system - will probably be at Saratoga :-)
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

we are going 20th Aug for 2 weeks - not sure on resort as want to see what's available however may be 2 separate bookings as we may do a night at clearwater as something different. will all depend on how long it takes to get access to the booking system - will probably be at Saratoga :-)
Well we will be breathing the same Disney air
I booked MNSSHP yesterday so excited.
Good luck with getting everything sorted
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Remember for non home resort you can only book 7 nights at first right on 7 months anyway.

Just had a look, currently studios for a week for 7 nights at OKW, SSR, Kidani, BLT (Lake) BWV (garden pool), Poly. Strangely Jambo hasn’t a solid 7 days. There’s also currently 1 bed standard at BWV for 206 points a week and as usual 1 beds at all resorts, that’s a cracker but if you stay there you’ll want more points as you won’t want to go back to studios
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Try these- disneyvacationclub.disney.go...deeds/contact/

If that doesn’t work try the general DVC number (put up by Tom on another thread today and US one is on the link anyway) and try some different number presses.

It was quite a few years ago I did it, but I recall the first time a lady was most unhelpful, so I called back again and had pressed then 2 and 1 or 1 and 2 I recall and they sorted me out. I think though I may have got lucky and got through to the member admin.

I have to say though like eveything resale at the moment they seem to be on a go slow. My deed was registered 10 days ago. The contract showed up in my dashboard about 5 days ago, but still no points loaded on it.
Thanks YT - my points are not due until March I just would like access so I can book at the 7 months mark - if there is still any choice there it would be nice to have access to it.
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Thanks YT - my points are not due until March I just would like access so I can book at the 7 months mark - if there is still any choice there it would be nice to have access to it.
Sorry what do you mean your points are not due til March?
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Its a March use year so I have banked 106 points due on 1 mar 2019 plus 150 points for 2019 all for use between Mar 2019 and Feb 2020 - I am right in thinking I don't need the points in hand to make a reservation
Old 16 Jan 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Well we will be breathing the same Disney air
I booked MNSSHP yesterday so excited.
Good luck with getting everything sorted
what day are you doing MNSSHP - I'm thinking of booking just looking who has the cheapest price - just sorting out tickets for everywhere now