Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 29 Jan 19, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gbnomore
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile Wise Dibbers - Help me fill the blanks in my itinerary before I book fast passes this weekend!

So we’re 2 adults & 1 10 year old, first time at Disney. Universal is actually the big draw for the10 year old Harry Potter fan, so we don’t want him toooooo exhausted by the time we transfer there.

Staying onsite at POR. I’ve outline our days,but have a few gaps. Any suggestions in particular for the Tue or Fri? I would have liked to fit in some outlet shopping and have reluctantly ruled out a day trip to KSC.

Not massive water park fans, and not huge thrill seekers so don’t need to attempt to go on the big rides as often as possible.

Thanks!

Friday evening
- arrive
- Dinner
- Bed!

Saturday
- morning AK (Tusker House breakfast booked)
- Afternoon, back to hotel nap/pool
- Evening, return to AK for ROL

Sunday
- morning MK (BOG breakfast booked)
- Late afternoon, back to hotel
- Evening, early dinner Disney springs

Monday
- MK day, including fireworks. Have BOG breakfast booked - keep or cancel in favour of a later start?

Tuesday
- morning go back to AK? Or lazy morning?
- Afternoon water park or another park?
- Evening, earlyish night if needed.

Wednesday
- morning late start if needed then head to Epcot
- Afternoon Epcot
- Evening Epcot

Thursday
- Morning Epcot for EMH?
- Afternoon HS (lunch booked)
- Evening HS and Fantasmic (booked)

Friday
- morning?
- Afternoon ?
- Evening - Californian Grill dinner

Saturday
Gbnomore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

How long are you staying for? I'm thinking some of the days have been missed?

We normally try for 1 full day at each universal park and 1 at volcano bay, at least 2 days MK/AK and 1 at Epcot and Hollywood studios (maybe 2 for HS this time to visit on an evening for toy story) and a Disney water park day and then 1 shopping day and 1 free day to go back or relax.

We try and go early doors and leave by 1/2pm back to the hotel for a rest/swim and back out again on an evening and it works well for us.

Are you driving or catching disney transport? Getting to MK to mornings on the trot for a BOG breakfast may be a bit much - swap to lunch if you can?
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gbnomore

Mobile

Thanks - these are just our Disney days, we go to universal at the end of that list. That’s pretty much all taken care of!

No car, we’ll be Disney transport or using Lyfft. The two BOG bookings were accidental so I will most likely cancel the one on the Monday so we don’t have to start so early.
Old 29 Jan 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

You might be better doing a ROL a bit later in your trip, the first night you will likely still be a bit jet lagged and want an earlier night. I would also do HS, and see Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gbnomore

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
You might be better doing a ROL a bit later in your trip, the first night you will likely still be a bit jet lagged and want an earlier night. I would also do HS, and see Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks
Thanks. I know what you mean about ROL, but we have the Tusker House breakfast ROL package booked. Hoping to get an afternoon nap in to power us through. I hadn’t come across the Star Wars fireworks yet, so thanks for that. Are they doable after Fantasmic? We have a lunch booked on our HS day with reserved seating area at Fantasmic.
Old 29 Jan 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Only thing I would suggest is the Epcot EMH morning- I wouldn't book lunch at HWS. I would head out of Epcot around lunchtime (or just after) and book evening meal there instead, heading back in about 5. It will be a killer day non stop from EMH to late at night.
Old 29 Jan 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gbnomore View Post
Thanks. I know what you mean about ROL, but we have the Tusker House breakfast ROL package booked. Hoping to get an afternoon nap in to power us through. I hadn’t come across the Star Wars fireworks yet, so thanks for that. Are they doable after Fantasmic? We have a lunch booked on our HS day with reserved seating area at Fantasmic.
Hopefully the nap will let you power through! We were able to do the Star Wars fireworks the same night last February, but the timings don’t always work, looking at April based on your countdown, Fantasmic is 8.30 and fireworks 9, so probably too tight (Fantasmic is about half an hour then you need to get out and walk back to Hollywood Boulevard)
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gbnomore

Mobile

Thanks, yes, am now looking at re-jigging some things to go to HS fortwo evenings. Itinerary version 372 on the way!