Notices

Old 3 Jan 12, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
ah what a wonderful read and what a wonderful mummy you are, I agree going to WDW in May last year was the best holiday me and my 3 children had, like you I never once had to think what no, where are we going etc etc... although I had planned it like a military operation and apart from 1 day it all went to plan.. And like you I do alot of camping with the kids and can empathise with entertaining them in the rain while putting up a tent.

Connie is such a beauty, love the photo of you both by the castle, and I agree the photo pass is worth every single penny, I loved all 900 of my photo's (not sure the person in asda who developed them did... or my bank balance! )

I to wanted to get Emma the castle but unlike you didn't as couldnt' fit it in, and like you had to manage the luggage with 3 kids in tow is like a comedy scene... but we did it.

Enjoy your new christmas present.. and I can't wait to share you journey with you and Connie.x
Wow 900 photos! now that is very impressive. I didnt get mine printed off because once a year I get a photobook done and just pick out a few favourites from the year only the best ones make in to the final cut, 2010 76 photos told the years story have just done this years book and 128 have made it through but at the moment it is 50% off so a few more might be in order!

We might still go on a cheap camping trip in the summer for a few days just so I dont get out of practice!
Connies Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 12, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
just catching up - love the planning journal and your Xmas sounds lovely
its 2012 - how exciting is that ? look forward to reading more of your plans
Yes very exciting but having just read your holiday signature I am slightly jealous! 5 weeks lucky lucky you!
Connies Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 12, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Connies Mummy View Post
Wow 900 photos! now that is very impressive. I didnt get mine printed off because once a year I get a photobook done and just pick out a few favourites from the year only the best ones make in to the final cut, 2010 76 photos told the years story have just done this years book and 128 have made it through but at the moment it is 50% off so a few more might be in order!

We might still go on a cheap camping trip in the summer for a few days just so I dont get out of practice!
Great pre trippie,just caught up and yes its a brilliant place to go as a single parent.Just wonderin who has 50% off on the photos at the moment?
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 12, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Great pre trippie,just caught up and yes its a brilliant place to go as a single parent.Just wonderin who has 50% off on the photos at the moment?
Snapfish on their photobooks not sure about actual photos but the books are fantastic.
Old 4 Jan 12, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Snapfish on their photobooks not sure about actual photos but the books are fantastic.
You need to use the code winter12 for the 50% off.
Old 4 Jan 12, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Really enjoying this , cant wait to read more. Like you we did all the special things like CRT and BBB last year, trying to make it just as special but with different things. Xxx

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 12, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

You need to use the code winter12 for the 50% off.
Thanks will give it a go
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 12, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

hello

Happy New Year

Just caught up with your pre trip report as havent been about for a bit.

Love the story of Cinderella's Castle

Looking forward to following the rest of your planning
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 12, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
So last week I finally decided it was time for dum dum dum... The Disney Diet!

As you can see from the first photo I'm a big girl and not in a good way so it is going to take some doing but I am (at this point anyway) very determined that that horrible double chin and rather big tummy has got to go! Besides I really want to wear a costume (nice) to MNSSHP and I do not want to look like Grotbags!

So with that I bit the bullet (it didnt taste nice and probably had loads of calories ha ha) and joined an online weight loss club, cant get to a live club as they are a. at inconvenient times b. I have Connie and C. living out in the sticks would cost me a fortune in fuel to get to one.

Anyway I have just completed week 1 and I am not going to lie to you it was tough, I was hungry and I do miss chocolate! Those adverts on TV really annoy me when they say you can eat what you like and you dont feel hungry blah blah blah they lie I tell you!

Having said that the scales dont lie and I have lost... 7lb... thats half a stone this week, woohoo!

Will keep you updated of my progress each week. Anyway just going to torture myself and read a couple of trippies just to look at photos of funnel cake, steak and dole whips!
Old 12 Jan 12, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Well done on the weightloss! Half a stone is a brilliant start! I started my Disney diet on Monday so I hope I get off to as good a start as you!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List