Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Loved reading this, I really want to go there now x
Old 9 Jan 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Thanks Sandra! We really did love the area, so easy to get around, either walking or bus, and so much to see and do! Lovely food and drink too

I want to go back now too!

Sadly George is no longer with Bethany, and he is working overseas, didnt holiday with us last year, and youngest son is grumpy 15 and doesnt want hang out with us either lol! Maybe I will go on my own...

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just read this and really enjoyed it too. We are going to Split in June and really looking forward to it. From your report, it seems exactly what we are looking for. Somewhere with a nice town to look around, but with beaches and trips close by. We are hoping to visit Krka Park too. May have to put Omis on our list to visit now 😀 Did you find the buses easy to use? I always worry about where to get off on public buses in other countries 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I have just read this and really enjoyed it too. We are going to Split in June and really looking forward to it. From your report, it seems exactly what we are looking for. Somewhere with a nice town to look around, but with beaches and trips close by. We are hoping to visit Krka Park too. May have to put Omis on our list to visit now 😀 Did you find the buses easy to use? I always worry about where to get off on public buses in other countries 😂
Bus was super easy, we had a stop right outside our Hotel (Damianii in Duce, Omis) and the road is one long straight road all the way to Split around 40 mins (or Omis in other direction but we walked there was 20 minute very pleasant stroll of an evening) Cost approx £2 each way pp. Would go again in a heartbeat.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Bus was super easy, we had a stop right outside our Hotel (Damianii in Duce, Omis) and the road is one long straight road all the way to Split around 40 mins (or Omis in other direction but we walked there was 20 minute very pleasant stroll of an evening) Cost approx £2 each way pp. Would go again in a heartbeat.
I hadn’t realised it was only a 20 minute walk between the two, that would be nice in the evening. Buses that go in a straight line sounds as if even I can’t get lost though 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List