Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Oct 21, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoman88
Getting Excited

Disney Tickets for 28 days

Hi there

We are going for honeymoon next July and are booked for four weeks. We love Disney and like to pop in even at night for a look around so we are thinking that most days of the 28 we will be at a Disney park in some capacity or other.

I’m thinking of getting annual pass for myself to take advantage of parking, merch and food discounts and then getting four weeks worth of tickets for my wife.

Question is, with the changes to Magic tickets from ultimate is it possible to buy two 14 day passes and add them to same MDE profile (my wife’s?) so will they stack? Or would she have to just add one 14 day pass, use it up then add a second?
Old 15 Oct 21, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

You can have multiple passes in MDE, I have two Ultimate tickets for different dates sitting in my account right now. But I'm not sure if you'll be able to stack them to crossover dates or if you have to do the first on day 1 and the second on day 19. Don't think we'll know this until they are released. I would think it would be possible though, since the number of entry days is still 14, you'll just have extra days you can space across.

Edited at 11:17 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
like you said might be cheaper getting an annual pass, not sure if you get free parking though
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18

Edited at 10:21 AM.
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pritch View Post
like you said might be cheaper getting an annual pass, not sure if you get free parking though
You get free theme park parking with an AP, although you still need to pay for resort parking if staying onsite.

An AP isn't cheaper for both of them as it's over £1k now where two 14 day tickets are currently £900. Think OP has the right idea to do one AP for the discounts (assuming offsite for entire trip, or at least enough days to make back the price difference in parking fees) and then one on UK tickets.

Edited at 10:25 AM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandoman88 View Post
Hi there

We are going for honeymoon next July and are booked for four weeks. We love Disney and like to pop in even at night for a look around so we are thinking that most days of the 28 we will be at a Disney park in some capacity or other.

I’m thinking of getting annual pass for myself to take advantage of parking, merch and food discounts and then getting four weeks worth of tickets for my wife.

Question is, with the changes to Magic tickets from ultimate is it possible to buy two 14 day passes and add them to same MDE profile (my wife’s?) so will they stack? Or would she have to just add one 14 day pass, use it up then add a second?
Don't forget that if you are staying offsite the AP holder will not be able to book more than 5 days of park passes in advance whereas using 2x 14 day tickets you can make 28. Just so you are aware.
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List