Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Jun 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
We will be on the same cruise Food is usually good, but I always think the cakes look better than they actually taste. Except for Nutella doughnuts they do taste as good as they look.
What I would give for a nutella gluten free doughnut right now!

My husband makes amazing baked jam doughnuts. However, we're low carbing, so no doughnuts or cakes until our next cruise.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
What I would give for a nutella gluten free doughnut right now!

My husband makes amazing baked jam doughnuts. However, we're low carbing, so no doughnuts or cakes until our next cruise.
I’m trying to be good too, as you know my clothes don’t fit for this months sailing, I’m really hoping they do by the end of August!
International Cafe also (sometimes) have Chocolate Peanut Butter pots, they might be gluten free? Even more delicious than the doughnuts.

The selection changes throughout the day every day, so there is a need to wander past if in the area
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

I’m trying to be good too, as you know my clothes don’t fit for this months sailing, I’m really hoping they do by the end of August!
International Cafe also (sometimes) have Chocolate Peanut Butter pots, they might be gluten free? Even more delicious than the doughnuts.

The selection changes throughout the day every day, so there is a need to wander past if in the area
Love it, I'll definitely be wandering past a few times I'm sure!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

It would be useful to know when Princess will start allocating rooms, seeing as none of us were allowed to prebook specific rooms. All I know is that we booked a balcony cabin and not much more. Let us know when you get your rooms allocated and how far in advance you all received your information.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Please don’t go to Miami to board the Enchanted- it sails from Fort Lauderdale!😂
Tip: If anyone is military or ex military, Carnival Corporation give $50, $100 or $250, (depending on length of cruise) as on board credit.
we're flying into Miami and staying there overnight - and I'm so focussed on flights I forgot
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 21, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDose View Post
It would be useful to know when Princess will start allocating rooms, seeing as none of us were allowed to prebook specific rooms. All I know is that we booked a balcony cabin and not much more. Let us know when you get your rooms allocated and how far in advance you all received your information.
3rd August here and can't log into the website at all but on the app no sign of a room yet. Also anyone been able to book arrival and departure times?
Old 10 Jun 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
3rd August here and can't log into the website at all but on the app no sign of a room yet. Also anyone been able to book arrival and departure times?
We sail on 31st July no room allocation or arrival time booking showing yet. When I go to manage my booking it says to check in with the app but this is (coming soon), have uploaded ID and a few other bits to this but I think it is still not letting us complete the pre-arrival process at the moment. Will keep you posted if anything changes.
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

We will be on the same cruise Food is usually good, but I always think the cakes look better than they actually taste. Except for Nutella doughnuts they do taste as good as they look.
Nutella doughnuts you say 😋
Maybe could possibly partake in one for the sake of a review!
Old 10 Jun 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Oh my goodness! Looks like I have to start a food list 😂😂
Peanut butter & chocolate!

Talking of food, do you know where I can find a menu for the main dining rooms? 😀
Old 10 Jun 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Love it, I'll definitely be wandering past a few times I'm sure!
Sounds like a plan 😂