Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 12 Sep 21, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
SuperEnthused and Prince Charming Dev (I’m assuming)
Yes that’s right!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mr-paul
slightly serious Dibber

I don't enjoy them as much as before.

It's all luxury hotels in 3 bedroom suites that they don't need and I could never afford, and visiting the parks for 2 hours, maybe going on one ride, and eating excessively then going home. In a way it's not like they're there to actually enjoy it any more, they're just there for a bit of content, that's not as well produced or researched as some of the other vloggers.

They used to be a bit more relatable and I enjoyed Tim's resort tours, was helpful when looking where I may want to stay. It's just not quite the same any more.
mr-paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

When it's Tim on his own, I find he "stops and smells the roses" more, so-to-speak. He seems to show and chat about more of the little details of his environment. He's also lighter-hearted and is able to be more spontaneous. I'd enjoy some updated resort walking tours by him.

Having said that I do enjoy the home vlogs, too, and, now I think about it, they did a series of vlogs from small local towns, which were interesting.

I agree about their park visits being a bit too food-based.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Can’t find it, do you have a link to the thread please ?
Here you go:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...061978&page=81
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
Ah, I didn’t see that thread. I started to watch the live q&a bit as it was 90 minutes in and I didn’t know when it was mentioned I gave up after about 20 minutes.

Would be interesting to know who the alleged other vlogger was as I dmissed not know of anyone that has as many viewers as them.
I don’t know who has actually been doing it, as others have said there’s a really horrible site where they moan about bloggers all of the time. It’s really weird as they claim to hate them so much yet dedicate an insane amount of time trawling through their videos to find things to talk about.

After the Trackers mentioned being dropped (on the linked video below, start at 30 mins), PCDev posted a story on his IG story saying he “hasn’t been emailing anyone trying to dethrone the top couple”, so I assume someone somewhere had pointed a finger at him.

Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Just think how sad and meaningless your life must be if you invest so much time complaining about others…
Old 12 Sep 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I’m not sure why all of this has blown up now? Is it because of the live vlog they did last week? They were actually dropped from media last year, after FRE posted old vlogs of theirs which could be perceived as being racist and homophobic. They addressed this at the time (last year) but did not admit to being dropped by Disney & Universal, however it did become apparent that this was the case.
I have admitted to watching some of FRE’s videos in the past and I have found some of them funny, however I don’t watch them anymore as I have become more aware of how this can affect the people targeted.
PC Dev has been mentioned as possibly being one of the trolls that the trackers have accused of getting them dropped, I find this hard to believe & personally think that both Disney & Universal decided they did not need any bad publicity associated with the trackers because of the last vlogs.
I have seen one of the vlogs and to be honest the way that Jenn is speaking made me feel uncomfortable.
I used to love the trackers, I was so happy for them when Jenn became pregnant, however since then I have noticed frequent inconsistencies with what they say and do, I find some of their vlogs quite boring and very food orientated and I got very bored with the constant staycations, I didn’t feel they were necessary so often.
I still really enjoy Tim’s vlogs on his own and some when they have Jackson as he is a lovely little boy, however I find Jenn really annoying to watch and I don’t understand why (since having Jackson) she insists on being present in almost all of the videos now, just don’t think she adds anything at all. I feel that Tim could probably put out much more informative and better quality content (and does!) when he is solo.
I much prefer SE, PCD and PMM at the moment, purely because I think they have much better and informative content.
I couldn't agree with you more. The trackers as far as I'm aware were dropped when the videos came to prominence but it's only now they are addressing it it seems. I used to really enjoy them pre Jackson and COVID-19. I appreciate COVID made their options limited but I think there came a point before the parks closed where they got lazy and relied on being on the Disney media list too much. Jens editing has never been great but hasn't improved whereas there are many other vloggers now who are presenting much better content which is well edited and informative. I much prefer Tim when he is on his own but previously they did challenges, resort tours, informative videos that really seemed like they were making an effort. Now, not so much. People who might have a vendetta against them are pathetic, but as a channel I think they've gone downhill rapidly over the last few years. And I watched them every single day for ages but the quality is like night and day now.
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Thank you 😊
It’s a shame as let’s face it, we’ve probably all said and done things which would be massively frowned upon now.
I still like them , just can’t get into PCD, and his comment seems a bit catty and bitter.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
There is another forum where people just complain about vloggers and these have a lot of threads about them.

Pure jealousy, bitterness and quite sad really of these people. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had instigated complaints.

We like watching them but more the parks than home blogs.
I found these forums at the time Tim and Jenn did that live vlog (I love them despite the latest kiddie content not quite being my bag, Jackson is still adorbs), and the people are truly vile. They followed along live, saying things like "oh, really, there's only three of us?". It was the saddest thing I've ever witnessed, even though I was already aware these gossip forums existed.

These people have truly given themselves up to the darker side of life in terms of their pasttimes. This sounds dramatic, but by god it's bitter.

Personally? I think times have changed and cancel culture needs cancelling itself. They apologised. I'm tired and so sick of seeing perpetual outrage. This is coming from a liberal and sensitive 'millennial', whatever the hell that means. 🤣

Edited at 05:12 PM.
MissCellaneous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Whilst I'm at it, do other people think what the other vloggers have done to yaz and ash for doing the third country route is horrid? I don't really even watch them but... Wow.