Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Royal Caribbean Online Account

Hi. We have two cruises next year on Anthem of the Seas. One on our Anniversary in June, and the other for my birthday in October.

I seem to remember that you could put these details into your account when we went on our last cruise with them. But I can't find anywhere to put them on this time.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
James
Andrea1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andrea1 View Post
Hi. We have two cruises next year on Anthem of the Seas. One on our Anniversary in June, and the other for my birthday in October.

I seem to remember that you could put these details into your account when we went on our last cruise with them. But I can't find anywhere to put them on this time.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
James
I didn’t find anywhere to add it, my birthday is onboard next week 😂

I was able to record it for dh on Celebrity in the summer, they didn’t do anything though so not sure it’s worth bothering.

DCL did bring a cake for dds birthday in September.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I didn’t find anywhere to add it, my birthday is onboard next week 😂

I was able to record it for dh on Celebrity in the summer, they didn’t do anything though so not sure it’s worth bothering.

DCL did bring a cake for dds birthday in September.
Thanks for the quick reply. I remember last time, they brought a large cake for my birthday which was too big for us, so I gave most of it to Guest relations.

It was just nice for them to acknowledge special days, but
maybe times have changed now.
Andrea1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

I’m fairly sure that RCI don’t do anything. We honeymooned on a cruise with them and it wasn’t acknowledged. Probably most passengers on board are celebrating something or another.

You can order packages for celebrations but they’re expensive.
cheekydeeky is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
I’m fairly sure that RCI don’t do anything. We honeymooned on a cruise with them and it wasn’t acknowledged. Probably most passengers on board are celebrating something or another.

You can order packages for celebrations but they’re expensive.
Thanks. I think you're right. They used to acknowledge special occasions, but like you said, I imagine a lot of people would be celebrating.

We look at the packages, but they do seem to be quite expensive.
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

RCI don't do anything for special occasions. DS just got engaged on Anthem of the Seas on a family holiday and I enquired at guest relations. Thought they might have left them a bottle of wine or chocolate covered strawberries in their stateroom. But was told no, they don't acknowledge special occasions but I could buy a bottle of champagne in the bar for them if I wanted !
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
RCI don't do anything for special occasions. DS just got engaged on Anthem of the Seas on a family holiday and I enquired at guest relations. Thought they might have left them a bottle of wine or chocolate covered strawberries in their stateroom. But was told no, they don't acknowledge special occasions but I could buy a bottle of champagne in the bar for them if I wanted !
Thanks Loobylou.
I thought they might have stopped. It was just nice to get a birthday cake from them 4 years ago, and to have waiters wishing you a happy birthday, and getting a small cake with a candle in it.

But I assume times have changed.
James
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

You could try mentioning it to the Maitre D as you go in for dinner. My DH did this on our last cruise ( 2019 on Princess) and I got a rather nice chocolate cake when they brought my dessert - pretty sure I got a chorus of Happy Birthday too.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
You could try mentioning it to the Maitre D as you go in for dinner. My DH did this on our last cruise ( 2019 on Princess) and I got a rather nice chocolate cake when they brought my dessert - pretty sure I got a chorus of Happy Birthday too.
Thanks, that sounds like its worth a try.