Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Jun 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Best spray leave-in conditioner?

I used to use Dove nourishing oil care leave in conditioner and it was great stuff, unfortunately it's been discontinued.
My dry frizzy corfu sun frazzled hair needs extra conditioning so what one would you recommend?

*Budget only- maybe £6 or £7 at the most *
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I like the Aussie one, smells lovely.
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

I have been using Sun, Swim & Gym by Boots, it has an U.V. filter as well. It did stop my hair becoming straw like in Orlando and we visited the water parks frequently.
ETA
It's only £4!

Edited at 11:10 AM.
greekgranny is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
g1970
Imagineer

g1970's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
You might struggle for choice with that budget. The only one I can see is the Aussie spray, which does get good reviews though.

If your hair is damaged, I highly recommend L'Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo & conditioner. My hair was fried after highlighting. I could feel the difference after the first wash with this stuff.
g1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

The John Frieda Miraculous Recovery leave in condition is great. It’s about £5-6. I use the shampoo and conditioner too and my hair has never been in as good condition.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I like the one by Lee Stafford called Coco Loco coconut spritz, I get it from Boots, it's currently £5.94 on offer, they also often do a 3 for 2 on them.

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

I’ve started to go back to the old traditional things that my gran used to use , ponds cold cream , Nivea in the blue pot ( which Americans on flyertalk rave about) and another one is vitapointe leave in conditioner it has rave reviews on the Boots site and costs £1:99 my gran had amazing hair and skin , never wore make up and literally used about 4 products her whole life.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
I’ve started to go back to the old traditional things that my gran used to use , ponds cold cream , Nivea in the blue pot ( which Americans on flyertalk rave about) and another one is vitapointe leave in conditioner it has rave reviews on the Boots site and costs £1:99 my gran had amazing hair and skin , never wore make up and literally used about 4 products her whole life.
We sell Vitapointe in the pharmacy I work in - loads of customers rave about it, don't know if it is a spray though, the box says to put on hands and rub.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I use palmers coconut leave in, its really good on my frizzy hair.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by missy E View Post
I like the Aussie one, smells lovely.
I use this one too

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List