Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
How much alcohol have you had so far?
Nothing as of yet. Still constantly on phone 📞 🙈
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Dear me what a palarva, I'm so glad you got sorted ,I would have been in bits , yes you may have saved some money sending the others today , but the stress of being on your own to cope with it all , and their stress worrying about you on your own, you did the right thing.
Your little girl is a proper trooper and I'm sure if you mention this to cast member ( at check in if at a Disney hotel ) then who knows she maybe rewarded.
Now go and have a stiff drink , a good cry, put it all behind you and have a fantastic time
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Right guys so spoken to esta who have confirmed that because we started the application in July it automatically cancels all previous applications even if payment has not been made.

This is absolute concrete after just speaking with them my selves and this is not Norwegians or estas fault.

At least everyone knows now x
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Bit late now, but maybe they could have put you on the plane (with agreement from the US Immigration) with the Esta on the hope that it would be approved by the time you got there.

Glad you are on your way.
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
Right guys so spoken to esta who have confirmed that because we started the application in July it automatically cancels all previous applications even if payment has not been made.

This is absolute concrete after just speaking with them my selves and this is not Norwegians or estas fault.

At least everyone knows now x
Absolutely, a warning to everyone!
Enjoy your holiday

Joa
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
What a nightmare! Glad you are starting to get things sorted out, I hope you have an amazing holiday when you finally get there! Hope you can relax now, take care

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I hope everything goes well from now on, soon this will be a distant memory that you can laugh about (maybe) one day xx
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by papasmurf View Post
Bit late now, but maybe they could have put you on the plane (with agreement from the US Immigration) with the Esta on the hope that it would be approved by the time you got there.

Glad you are on your way.
Wish they had and they were on phone to esta but wouldn’t fast track it x
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
Wish they had and they were on phone to esta but wouldn’t fast track it x
Seems on the esta page that they no longer do real time approvals, that'll be why they wouldn't fast track it...i guess their recent changes don't allow that to happen.
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

ENjoy it when you get there. Heard the weather was awful this afternoon, evening and morning. Which would have meant the flight would have been horrible, you'd have spent 3 extra hours circling the airport before landing. The monorail to the terminal would have left you stranded for a couple of hours and the parks tomorrow are going to be shut for most of the day... probably until you arrive.

Take all that as fact btw... dont check any of it out. You got away lucky
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List