Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jul 14, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Just Back...

OMG we have had a fanctistic time

So many people said I would be disappointed as its not like Florida and you know what I totally loved it! It felt just like a smaller version of Florida.

There are lots of similarities and some different stuff but the theming etc and the Disney feel for me was there.

I cannot wait to go back!

We stayed in Santa Fe and yes basic but clean and served a purpose!

Both our girls dance in the Videopolis Theatre (as part of their dance schools performing arts performance). This was the highlight - it was very professional and the Disney crew were amazing. The girls also had a one and a half hour workshop before their performance and the Disney staff said they were one of the best group they had seen!

It looked so good seeing their performance in such a professional setting as Disney and it was packed out with spectators - we couldn't have asked for more - this only sealed our eldest's daughters desire to dance for Disney - roll on February when she is 18 and can audition!

Can't wait to go back - gonna check it out now!
Old 30 Jul 14, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

I'm so glad that you had a fantastic time! DLP was the first Disney park we ever visited and it will always be special to me. I absolutely love it, just as much as WDW
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Jayney16
Serious Dibber

Gad you had such a fab time!
I love DLP too and am so excited for our trip
WDW International Drive long time ago! DLP Explorers 2004 DLP Davy C's 2010 WDW Beach Club/Hard Rock 2012 DLP Santa Fe 2014 DLP Sequoia Lodge GF 2015 WDW CBR 2016 Planning Port Orleans 2017 (and taking mum!)
Jayney16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Glad you loved it! We ve just got back too after our 11 th visit and I'm aching to go back already !
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Glad you had a brilliant time. Making me even more excited for my trip!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Glad you enjoyed it
Pookie3101 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Great to hear that. Will be there in 10 days
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 14, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Glad you all had a good time and how fab if your daughter gets to dance for Disney
Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe - August 2014
We're going back August 2017, 1st time onsite - CBR + 1 week I Drive
solliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 14, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneymadmum
Excited about Disney

Sounds amazing! Glad you had a good time. I go in 25 days and have been worried that it won't live up to WDW. Sounds like I've got nothing to worry about. I love all things Disney, so I'm sure it'll be fab!

I'm staying at the Sante Fe too. Can you tell me if they have a hair dryer in the room and if so, is it any good?! Thanks x
Disneymadmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 14, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneymadmum View Post
Sounds amazing! Glad you had a good time. I go in 25 days and have been worried that it won't live up to WDW. Sounds like I've got nothing to worry about. I love all things Disney, so I'm sure it'll be fab!

I'm staying at the Sante Fe too. Can you tell me if they have a hair dryer in the room and if so, is it any good?! Thanks x
Two things:
1. DLP is not WDW. Don't compare - go with an open mind and you'll have a magical time.
2. Hairdriers and irons are available from reception. Mrs BD says the hairdryer is not very good, so I would recommend you take your own (plus a continental adapter )

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread