Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 16, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
dockledoo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Evening shopping at the outlets

What time do the outlet stores close. I'm thinking of the ones at the top of I Drive (can't remember the name of the 'mall' here. Used to be called Belz I think.) DW and DD want to get in a sneaky evening shop.
dockledoo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 16, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm sure they close as 11 during the week (not sure about weekends) so plenty of time to shop in the evening.
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 16, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dockledoo View Post
What time do the outlet stores close. I'm thinking of the ones at the top of I Drive (can't remember the name of the 'mall' here. Used to be called Belz I think.) DW and DD want to get in a sneaky evening shop.
Web site says 11 pm apart from Sundays

premiumoutlets/outlet...national/about

Mick
Old 4 Aug 16, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rawhide
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yep, but it's worth noting that it gets very quiet, and coupled with the dark could feel intimidating to some people.
Rawhide is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
Yep, but it's worth noting that it gets very quiet, and coupled with the dark could feel intimidating to some people.
You beat me to it. There are lots of 'side roads' at that outlet and Id be nervous walking through them laden with bags! I'd also worry about going back to the car unless it was parked really close to the main stores. Actually I would get valet parking in the evening to avoid this worry.

I tend to go to the outlets first thing. They open at 10am so I get there early for a coffee and muffin breakfast from Starbucks then nip round the shops before they get busy (and while the stock is tidy ! )

Edited at 07:31 PM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFi
Very Serious Dibber

Does it get that quiet in the evenings? We mainly go to the Vineland one at night and that never seems to be that quiet even when it's about to shut.
FloridaFi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Absolutely love shopping in the evening, but I have never found it really quiet until around 9 pm and of we were still shopping at 11pm my husband and I wouldn't still be married after 27 years! Lol.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread