Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Apr 12, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Our Itinerary

Hi all,
Although we have had a couple of trips to disney, Florida, this is the first time we have written an itinerary. If there are any Dibbers who write these regularly, could you please have a look and let me know what you think.

Due to me being a new member ( thought I joined 2007? ) I have had to put the link at the bottom of my signature.

Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 12, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
GIDDYKIPPER
Proud to wear my Ears

Had a quick look at your plans..Are you planning on spending ALL day with no breaks in each park (with 8 of you)? depends on your stamina, but 3 straight days in a row when you first arrive might be too much...If you're into planning in a big way and want to avoid lines/best days to visit etc, and get the most out of your time I can recommend TOUR GUIDE MIKE and Im sure others will recommend other sites. Happy Planning
GIDDYKIPPER is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

My advice is similar to giddy kippers, two late nights in a row after the long journey might WAC you all out, an idea may be; on the days you go to the Disney water parks rather than stay there all day, stay until about 2pm then head back and relax and refresh then head off to the fireworks (either wishes or fantastic)
We do this every year for a few reasons;
Staying at MG all day and through the night really takes it out of adults never mind children and although the Disney water parks are fab I don't think you need all day plus it is really easy to burn at the water parks no mater how strick you are with sun cream so we go about 10am and head back after lunch, chill then shower and head off to one of the parks, it's lovely going in the evening all refreshed !
Hope this helps xxxxxxxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 12, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
alanda
Very Serious Dibber

Just confirming what has been posted - Magic Kingdom and Epcot right up until closing on your 1st days there - doubt you will still be wake TBH. If you want to see the fireworks here ( and obviously you do ) then I would plan to stay out later , later on in your holiday - IYKWIM.
Cypress Pointe Resort 2011
Southern Dunes 2019
alanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 12, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread