Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 22 Jan 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Happy belated birthday x Hope you had a special last birthday as a single lady x next one you'll be Married xx

Shoes and bag both from Primark of all places , didn't go looking just spotted them .

Bag was reduced from £10 to £5 but went through till at £3 and shoes were £10 and decided on them as only £10 but when got home and checked receipt they had gone through at £3 ! and bought a few other things so hadn't noticed .

Doesn't matter if they get wreaked on the beach or don't wear them for what they cost .xxx
Thank you 😁 i know! I kept saying next year this will be a wife card lol.

Wow they are bargains! I think i need to head to Primark! I heard there are lots of Disney bits in there. My local one has closed while the new shopping centre is being built. I need to find a bag!

I will post a pic of my dress, i got it altered and it came back within 2 days! Xx
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I am so happy with it! Just trying to figure out my hair still xx
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 17, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rataouille92 View Post

I am so happy with it! Just trying to figure out my hair still xx
Looks lovely xx
Glad your pleased with it xxx

Got to check mine out tomorrow and take the box to them ready for packing xx
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 17, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Looks lovely xx
Glad your pleased with it xxx

Got to check mine out tomorrow and take the box to them ready for packing xx
How did it go?
Only 2 weeks for you now! How exciting xx
Old 25 Jan 17, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

How did it go?
Only 2 weeks for you now! How exciting xx
Yes went good thanks looks lovely , came out looking a lot fresher and brighter xxx

Crease free at moment and lady will box up day before we fly as travelling to Gatwick .

Take box into her next week ready then all systems GO xxxx

Will have to take out of box and hide once get there to try and reduce amount of creases or fill bathroom with steam will then be hung in dress bag til Wedding xxx

There a week before we get wed eeekkk

I know 15 days til we go don't know where the time has gone , intend to start packing at weekend xxxx

Hope your plans are going well xxxx
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 17, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Yes went good thanks looks lovely , came out looking a lot fresher and brighter xxx

Crease free at moment and lady will box up day before we fly as travelling to Gatwick .

Take box into her next week ready then all systems GO xxxx

Will have to take out of box and hide once get there to try and reduce amount of creases or fill bathroom with steam will then be hung in dress bag til Wedding xxx

There a week before we get wed eeekkk

I know 15 days til we go don't know where the time has gone , intend to start packing at weekend xxxx

Hope your plans are going well xxxx
How exciting! At least the lady is folding everything for you Are you taking yours on the plane with you? Do we just pop the boxes in the overhead cabin? Not really sure what to do! lol

Yeah i have heard the hot shower helps with creases! You will have to let me know how it all goes lol.

Good luck with tan lines! that is one problem i am worrying about with my dress as like you we are there a week before also.

Do you have any final plans left to do?

Good luck with packing!

Thank you! Think we have most of the Florida part sorted for what we need, just sorting out a lot for the party now! Still trying to decided on my hair as well How are you having yours? xxx
Old 25 Jan 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

How exciting! At least the lady is folding everything for you Are you taking yours on the plane with you? Do we just pop the boxes in the overhead cabin? Not really sure what to do! lol

Yeah i have heard the hot shower helps with creases! You will have to let me know how it all goes lol.

Good luck with tan lines! that is one problem i am worrying about with my dress as like you we are there a week before also.

Do you have any final plans left to do?

Good luck with packing!

Thank you! Think we have most of the Florida part sorted for what we need, just sorting out a lot for the party now! Still trying to decided on my hair as well How are you having yours? xxx
Hi yes dress will go on as hand luggage and think it goes in overhead locker but will speak to crew to get it done ,hopefully where no one else will put something on it x

Hopefully bathroom full of steam will take out any creases caused by being in box. Dress is tulle at bottom but no train so hopefully not to many creases xxx

Tan lines am going to have to watch as my dress is strapless eekkk so either strapless tops for a week , factor 50 or rubbish weather or covered all the time

Think all plans are done apart from OH outfit and sons they are getting trousers and shirts out there ! lol men x
dress sorted just gotta be boxed
music sorted to disc
Photos via Joanie
license form filled in
flowers get there
shoes x2
Rings done
Nails grown so just a manicure there possibly

Hair not really sure , got Tracy booked so will see what she suggests , think I would like it up in case its windy x
Have got medium length hair so will see xx
Old 26 Jan 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Hi yes dress will go on as hand luggage and think it goes in overhead locker but will speak to crew to get it done ,hopefully where no one else will put something on it x

Hopefully bathroom full of steam will take out any creases caused by being in box. Dress is tulle at bottom but no train so hopefully not to many creases xxx

Tan lines am going to have to watch as my dress is strapless eekkk so either strapless tops for a week , factor 50 or rubbish weather or covered all the time

Think all plans are done apart from OH outfit and sons they are getting trousers and shirts out there ! lol men x
music sorted to disc
Photos via Joanie
license form filled in
flowers get there
shoes x2
Rings done

Hair not really sure , got Tracy booked so will see what she suggests , think I would like it up in case its windy x
Yeah that is what i was wondering is where will it be stowed? There will be room somewhere!

Aww that sounds lovely

I am sure the weather will be pleasant! Mine dips at the back so either way i am going to have marks on my back from a top or swim suit!

Wow! they are so brave getting their outfits when they are out there! I hope they find something.

Seems like you have everything sorted xxx
Old 8 Feb 17, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

music sorted to disc
Photos via Joanie
license form filled in
flowers get there
shoes x2
Rings done

I just wanted to say have a safe flight and good luck with the wedding! I cannot wait to hear all about it xxx
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Just an update if anyone is still reading this! We literally fly out exactly 4 weeks today! From our huge countdown i am surprised how quick this has come along.

H2B has FINALLY got his suit and it has been altered and ready to go! Just to get the last bits i.e. toiletries

Getting very excited now