Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 13 May 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Alamo OLCI/STC

Sorry to ask this, I know its probably been asked before.

I have just done OLCI and we have a confirmation with a barcode, is this all we need?

There is no link to Skip the counter?

HELP
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Mobile

Hi the link to skip the counter will be in the confirmation e mail you get after doing OLCI.
However STC is value added only and not essential. As you have the barcode you’re fine

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sorry to jump on your thread, but I can’t see a link on my email (after doing OLCI) for STC. If I have the barcode on the OLCI confirmation do I go straight to the garage or to a kiosk first? TIA
Old 15 May 18, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by livvyloo1991 View Post
Sorry to jump on your thread, but I can’t see a link on my email (after doing OLCI) for STC. If I have the barcode on the OLCI confirmation do I go straight to the garage or to a kiosk first? TIA

As long as you have the barcode on your OLCI confirmation email, you're good to go straight to the garage (if your alamo location offers that service. If you're collecting at DCCC you'll need to go to the desk no matter what)

if your location offers STC you can also use workaround described in one of the stickies on this forum, but it's not mandatory if you have the OLCI barcode

ETA : I see from another thread that you collect at MCO, so you're good to go to the garage with that barcode.

Edited at 10:24 AM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
As long as you have the barcode on your OLCI confirmation email, you're good to go straight to the garage (if your alamo location offers that service. If you're collecting at DCCC you'll need to go to the desk no matter what)

if your location offers STC you can also use workaround described in one of the stickies on this forum, but it's not mandatory if you have the OLCI barcode

ETA : I see from another thread that you collect at MCO, so you're good to go to the garage with that barcode.
Thank you so much!
Old 16 May 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Jacko007
Earning More Ears

Thread jumping as well.. My conf email following OLCI does not have a barcode. But when I completed OLCI I opted to print the ticket on Alamo's website which does include a barcode top right above the OLCI confirmation number. I did not get an option via the email to STC.

I did not have an option to enter credit card details on OLCI. I used uscarhire for as the original broker.

Can I go straight to the garage?

Edited at 04:05 PM.
Jacko007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List