Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 15 May 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile Booked magical express through Thomas cook now what ?

Hello dibbers I was on live chat to Thomas cook yesterday asking them for a hotel reservation number in order to book the magical express the person working for Thomas cook said he would add that to my holiday I have received the email but it just says Disney transfers no reservation number for the people at the magical express desk what do I do now go upto the desk and say our names ?
Peterhendo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

you book the magic express using this link -

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/external/l...Z XJ2YXRpb24v

it doesn't matter who you've booked your trip through, its free to book the DME as long as you're staying onsite.

eta - or, are you asking for your hotel reservation number from your travel agent because its a compulsory field on the link above to book the DME? Have you tried making the booking without the hotel reservation number, but all other compulsory fields completed?

Edited at 07:30 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile Magical express confirmation?

Hey guys got in touch with Thomas cook to add on the magical express transfers they have sent me updated details but I haven’t got any confirmation numbers to give in at the magical express desk has anyone booked the bus through Thomas cook ?
Peterhendo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

No, I just booked it direct. Much easier. No need to go through Thomas Cook. Just look on mde and follow the link.
Old 16 May 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
catki11
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve only ever booked direct with Disney over the phone or booked online but at the DME desk they only need your Disney ref (the one on MDE)
Old 16 May 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Yeah I wanted to book it myself but on the website for DME it wanted the hotel reservation number and Thomas cook didn’t have that for me so they said they would add it on I’ll just show them my plans on the app that says we are staying there at Disney
Old 16 May 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

When we went with TC last year they added it to our invoice but didn't trust them so I booked it on the website. Just used the holiday confirmation number from TC on the DME page (the same number I used to link on the app) and no problems when we arrived at the desk.
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordielass64
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I booked Magical Express through Thomas Cook. The booking should be on your confirmation invoice. I don't have a separate confirmation number I just assumed it would be the Thomas Cook reservation number for my holiday.
Geordielass64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Kem99
Trying for More Ears

I've went the last 2 times with Thomas Cook and each time they phoned and said they would book us onto the Magical Express and then an email was sent confirming this.
Like your email it didn't include any reservations numbers but when we arrived at the Magical Express desk they had all our details when we said our names and where we were staying.
Our friends had actually booked a car but decided at the airport that the mum and one of the kids would instead take the ME, and even though they weren't booked on it they let them on no bother.
Kem99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kem99 View Post
I've went the last 2 times with Thomas Cook and each time they phoned and said they would book us onto the Magical Express and then an email was sent confirming this.
Like your email it didn't include any reservations numbers but when we arrived at the Magical Express desk they had all our details when we said our names and where we were staying.
Our friends had actually booked a car but decided at the airport that the mum and one of the kids would instead take the ME, and even though they weren't booked on it they let them on no bother.
Hi there

We've got a package booked with TC I have asked about the ME and said do I need to book it or you. None of them were sure but said if you've booked transfers through us then it will be sorted. I don't seem to trust them as the left hand never seems to know what the right hand is doing! Can I still book myself a place on the ME do you know?
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List