Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 17 May 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile Urgent please help skip the counter

It is asking for a credit card but only credit we have is in my name and it automatically populates my husbands name as the card holder. Can you not skip the counter and complete this if the main driver does not have a credit card? We did skip the counter last time and I’m sure it was with my credit card. It I can’t remeber! Please help as staying at work to do this and want to go home and be excited!
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
It is asking for a credit card but only credit we have is in my name and it automatically populates my husbands name as the card holder. Can you not skip the counter and complete this if the main driver does not have a credit card? We did skip the counter last time and I’m sure it was with my credit card. It I can’t remeber! Please help as staying at work to do this and want to go home and be excited!
You can do STC with a debit card if that helps.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It says that you can’t but do you mean it doesn’t really matter and they won’t make an issue? I’m sure I must’ve used a DC last time though?
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I thought you could overwrite the name that self populates. I'm sure I do as I put my middle initial in.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve got the ‘Online check/in confirmation’ page printed out and there is a barcode at the top ...can I just take this to the garage?
Old 17 May 18, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

It says that you can’t but do you mean it doesn’t really matter and they won’t make an issue? I’m sure I must’ve used a DC last time though?
I used a DC because my CC expires next month so as I'm going in August it rejected it.
Just put my DC details in and it went through no problem.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I thought you could overwrite the name that self populates. I'm sure I do as I put my middle initial in.
No, it’s greyed out and now I can’t find the skip the counter screen at all, as it’s timed out and when I go back into my reservation, there is no option to do it! Grrrr
Old 17 May 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I’ve got the ‘Online check/in confirmation’ page printed out and there is a barcode at the top ...can I just take this to the garage?
In that case you are good to go. Don't bother doing the skip the counter process as it's not needed anyhow. The barcode is all they want.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Brilliant thanks both x