Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Apr 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
dabjam22
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
Is the food and drink included in the price?
Yes everything is included in the price, food, drinks, sun cream, snorkles (which you get to keep), goggles, lockers. You really don't need to take anything with you unless you want to buy souvenirs or the photos.
Old 30 Apr 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
KayleighJade
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

It is expensive for one day, we go for the first time in July, but we felt with all food and drink included and the SW/AQ/BG tickets that actually it was a good deal! We paid $219 each in a sale for entrance with dolphin swim, we have also booked an ultimate package with a cabana x
KayleighJade is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
misslilo
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Best day of all our holidays in florida combined... Would definitely recommend!
misslilo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
r80rew
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
Is the food and drink included in the price?
Yes the food and drink is included all day.
Old 30 Apr 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I don't spend money easily, but I would say it's pretty good value for money when you consider all that is included. I have 3 teenagers and they all thought it was one of the best days. They also loved Aquatica and the rides there, plus Seaworld has some great coasters now.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dipsydoodle
Excited about Disney

We have been to discovery cove (i never get bored of relaxing in this park it is so laid back n never seems overcrowded) on all our trips to florida since it opened and would completely recommend it - when u look at what is included it's pretty good value. Absolutely everything is included even alcohol (beers and cocktails from memory) and you have free entry to seaworld n aquatica. It's a totally chilled day - last couple of times we went we didn't bother with the dolphin swim just spent the day chilling in the loungers, floating round in the lazy river and snorkeling with the fish n the rays - awesome day and money well spent for us

dipsydoodle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We went in 2015 and our daughter, who was 25, said it was the best day of her life! Given that she had just qualified as a doctor, that's pretty high praise. We're going again in 2018 and the tickets will be the family's main Christmas present this year.
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi

We did DC this year at Easter (picked the cheapest day of the stay) it was fantastic, as people have said very relaxing - doesn't feel crowded and a lovely slow pace. We had a elite package for my sons birthday and he loved the buoy being delivered by a dolphin and the bag etc, The cabana was fantastic overlooking the Seahorse dolphin lagoon. One thing that I have noticed -the photos taken by DC seem much better quality than the memory maker photos from Disney.
I really would recommend DC - my two teenage sons think that this is the best day they have ever had in Florida!
Old 30 Apr 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

Discovery cove is our favorite park. We love it, we also like Aquatica which is our favorite water park and Seaworld is worth a half day visit to do the brilliant roller coasters. When you consider everything is included, if you start early and stay till close it's a lovely long relaxing day.
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
the penneys
I want to go now!

Yes food and drink is included. We are going in 8 days time and it will be my daughters 18th birthday the day we go. She has told everyone all about it. We have only booked the dolphin swim for her and my son to keep cost down but we also get free parking at sea world and aquatica and Busch. By the way aquatica is an amazing water park and you will want to go more than once
the penneys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List