Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 May 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I hope you find your camera. My magic band was knocked off my wrist at BTMR while I crossed over the ride to go to the 'chicken exit' and it fell on the track. A kind CM outside got a colleague with 'the grabber' to get it for me. They do clear the ride track regularly so hopefully it will turn up.
Other parks: Tokyo

Edited at 01:21 PM.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Hope the op gets the camera back but all these tales of phones, wallets, backpacks etc flying off mid ride makes me think Disney need to revise their policy before a nasty accident is caused
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Not quite the same but I lost my very beloved Hufflepuff cap on The Great Movie Ride and it found its way to lost property a day or two later.
Old 19 May 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
BeatrixPlotter
Earning More Ears

I have always wondered why Disney don't do lockers like Universal do on rides. Do they see more lost items than them?
BeatrixPlotter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

To go to lost&found at TTC without paying for parking

- option 1 : take bonnet creek parkway, going past iw, pofq and por
Turn left at the signal at the end of the road, and drive past fort wildernes
You'll end up past the toll plaza, turn right, then turn left as you follow the signs to polynesian resort
Lost and found parking will be on the right side of the road

-option 2 : take world drive and stay all the way to the right as you approach the toll plaza (rightmost lane is for buses only)
Tell the CM you're going to lost&found they should wave you through
Continue on the road straight ahead towards the resorts
Turn left at the signal towards polybesian resort
Lost&found is on the right hand side of the road
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofy1874
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the replies. I tired lost and found before i left for home but it still hadn't turned up, the cast member wasn't overly helpful either. Back home now and have a number to keep trying, not ideal but they don't seem to have an email address to contact them on so will need to just go with the number they give and hope i am not on the phone for a while!
Goofy1874 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
bulldog
Being a bit Goofy

My DW's earring fell out on Rock n Roller coaster one year, luckily when we stood up to get out of the car I spotted it on the seat... The following year it happened again, exactly the same way and I found it again on seat, same ear same earrings same seat same bend.
Old 24 May 17, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

OH lost some expensive sunglasses on a ride at universal, but did nothing about it other than buy a cheap replacement pair! He also lost a misfit activity monitor two days after buying it, and this was also at universal. We went to guest services and reported it, and called in the following morning and it was ready and waiting for us. We had no idea exactly when or where he lost it, and had little hope of getting it back but universal were brilliant.
Old 24 May 17, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I was on 7dmt and the man in front of me was wearing a cap.i said to dh "he's gonna lose that "sure enough on the first bend it flew off straight into my lap I gave it him back at the exit.why do people wear caps on roller coasters

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post
Also have had lots of my DH hats found in WDW and Universal and always got them back.

Maybe you should get him one of those hat clips that you use for toddlers.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List