Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 May 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
AndyA06
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Another MDE query

Booked for next Aug and linked to MDE (online only not on the app) but currently only showing hotel reservations and no tickets, is that right? I know we're a LONG way out but wanted to check it wasn't going to be a problem.

Booked with Virgin btw, not sure that makes a difference.

Thanks

Edited at 10:22 AM.
AndyA06 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi
Yes that what mine shows too, it will be all there eventually

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
AndyA06
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Thank you. I thought that would be the case but always nice to get it confirmed.
AndyA06 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

it takes a wee bit of time for everything to show. i remember panicing thinking i didn't have any tickets/free ddp but it showed up it's just because the holiday is so far out too i think
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DoctorNetwork
Helping Donald

We booked on release day for next Sept with TUI. The hotel linked with MDE last week. When I checked again this week, the tickets and memory maker have appeared. No mention of the free dining yet. Not concerned though, I assume it will get added closer to the time.
DoctorNetwork is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
libster
Helping Mickey

I booked nearly 2 weeks ago, direct with Disney, and my hotel or tickets still won’t link with the confirmation number in my email. Should I be worried?
libster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmy-google
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by libster View Post
I booked nearly 2 weeks ago, direct with Disney, and my hotel or tickets still won’t link with the confirmation number in my email. Should I be worried?
I've got the same issue. Last time we went I remember it taking a while
TDR - 2019
jimmy-google is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyobsest
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by libster View Post
Hi we also booked direct and a note in the documents emailed here is what it said:
We're working our magic behind the scenes to link your booking with My Disney Experience, which will allow you to book your FastPass+ selections, dining reservations and more. We know you're excited to get started, however it can take up to 30 days until this functionality is available. You'll receive an email notification as soon as your booking is ready to be linked.
Please note that if your booking includes Memory Maker, this will not appear in My Disney Experience until it is activated upon the first use of your ticket.
Hope that helps.

Edited at 11:45 PM.
disneyobsest is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Siberiananya
Getting to know the DIBB

I booked through virgin for aug 2020 on free dining release day. My tickets appeared on MDE today but the DDP is still not showing. The app is still showing nothing.

Edited at 10:08 AM.
Siberiananya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jarralisa
Helping Minnie

For some reason this year it seems people who booked through a third party are getting linked first. I booked with Disney and still nothing yet!
jarralisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List