Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 27 May 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

Magic bands and delivery to villa... is it possible?

We've booked a villa for our stay, but have a couple of nights booked on site towards the end of the first week to try and get into Galaxy's Edge. Can MB's be delivered to our villa for the beginning of our stay, or do you need to actually have a registered US address to have them posted to you?

Edited at 06:32 PM.
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

MBs should be delivered to a US adress between 1 and 2 weeks prior to check in
so if your disney stay is at the end of your first week, they would arrive before you do.
so unless you can arrange for them to be delivered at your management company, ahead of time, I wouldn't take the risk of them being lost.

you'll most likely need to check in at your disney hotel, and get the MBs. That's what I would do.
You can check in pretty early (like 6:30am) even though the room won't be ready yet; and be in time for the EMH if held on that day

Edited at 07:23 AM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Some villa owners also have a redirect on their post so last time I tried to have something delivered we never received it - was only something cheap but worth checking with the company you hired through before doing this.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

We had ours delivered to a personal shopper who then delivered to us in the villa, we had grocery shopping and some other parcels from it too so the cost was worthwhile for us
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the replies. I'm assuming thr free MB's wouldn't be available or valid until our check in day? Guessing we'll have to bite the bullet and buy new... or hope at least one from our last trip still has the capacity to capture Memory Maker etc... until we check in on site
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Syjen View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm assuming thr free MB's wouldn't be available or valid until our check in day? Guessing we'll have to bite the bullet and buy new... or hope at least one from our last trip still has the capacity to capture Memory Maker etc... until we check in on site
Your old magic bands still will work. I think the only thing they don't do after a while is automatically pick up in some rides like the end of small world when the screens say bye to individuals, and also some ride photos don't automatically don't go on to MDE. If I remember rightly, dinosaur is one of them.

They don't deliver magic bands to rental villas as far as I am aware but i could be wrong. Our villa company are awesome and are the head lady is happy to receive to her personal address. But you can survive with old bands until you pick up your new ones
We did a whole 3 week holiday with 2 year old bands
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List