Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Elliebelle
I want to go now!

Dropping off luggage on embarkation day & extension lead info

Hello,

I'm travelling on the Disney Dream in August 3 night Bahamas cruise.

On the day we arrive at port in our rental car I've read that you drop your luggage off with the porters and next see it on the ship later that day.

My question is do you pull up in a designated area on arrival by car where the porters are and drop off your luggage and then park your car? Or do you park your car and then drop off the luggage?

With regards to extension leads I know you are unable to take them onboard without getting them checked etc and that they have some onboard you are able to borrow. Is that from customer services as soon as you get onboard? My husband is confined to a wheelchair and we need to be able to charge various batteries for his wheelchair so we normally always need an extension lead when we travel as there are never enough sockets ( I will be keeping our one in the car while we are onboard the ship as I have read that they confiscate them if they are in your luggage). Are you unable to use international adapters either? Or do you borrow those as well from Disney? We are a family of four so is there enough USB ports in the cabin to charge two smartwatches and 4 phones? Or do I invest in a USB group charger?

Thanks for any info
Elliebelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List