Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 2 Dec 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
ChloeFZ
Helping Minnie

Floridatix tickets for 2021

Hi! I have park tickets booked via Floridatix for our August 2021 trip with the balance due by the beginning of July. I realise I can’t link my tickets to MDE until the balance is paid but I’m worried about leaving booking park days until then (assuming that the booking system is still in place).

What’s everyone else doing?
ChloeFZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Probably either paying in full now, wIt until paid off or getting them from elsewhere although I doubt many places that allow you to pay a deposit only will give you the ticket numbers until you have paid in full. BA Holidays do if bought as part of a package but if you cancel you will have to pay for the tickets regardless.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

Yeah, as bighal said, if you've already got some with deposit there's nothing you can do about it until you can or are comfortable paying in full

If you've booked them as part of a package with BA, Tui or Vigin (I believe, probably others too) you can get the codes before you pay in full
Or if you've reserved direct with Disney you'll be able to book your days

Yes, I'm concerned about Disney and Universal capacities. If boarders are opened before restrictions on capacity are changed (Covid hasn't gone anywhere yet) - which is possible, I can't imagine Universal can't keep a free for all without being full by 10am everyday and Disney reservations going months in advance (then who knows how many they keep back for annual pass holders who can't book too early as they're limited to 3(?) reservations)

If I was you, I'd just periodically keep checking your dates and reservations availability. Once you see days being full you need to pay
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
ChloeFZ
Helping Minnie

Thanks guys, that’s a good plan to keep checking availability and I can then make a call if it starts looking busy.
ChloeFZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List