Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 18 Dec 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile Has anyone seen any discount codes for Nike?

Just wondered if anyone has seen a discount code for Nike? I ordered quite a few pairs of trainers last month with 25% off members discount but had to send one pair back. Now typically they have some new trainers on their site I quite like but I can't find a discount code to use. If I can't find one I might wait till Xmas and see if they go down in price.

Thanks
Old 18 Dec 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Only a 10% student discount you’re welcome to use if it’s any help.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Wait.

I'm a Nike fanboy, mainly for my running gear (currently 10 pairs of running shoes in my rotation) as well as nearly all running clothing and I NEVER pay full price for any of it.

It's worth being a member - but you probably already are - for notifications of sales, and some member-exclusive sales.

The sales come regularly, be it 25% off everything, 25% off full-price items, 30% off already discounted items (my favourite!).

So login, find your items and click/tap the little heart to mark it as a favourite, and just wait for the next sale to come around - it won't be long!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
What are the shoes you like, out of interest?

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 20, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
Only a 10% student discount you’re welcome to use if it’s any help.
Thank you for the kind offer but I'll probably wait and see if they offer more again soon.
Old 18 Dec 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Wait.

I'm a Nike fanboy, mainly for my running gear (currently 10 pairs of running shoes in my rotation) as well as nearly all running clothing and I NEVER pay full price for any of it.

It's worth being a member - but you probably already are - for notifications of sales, and some member-exclusive sales.

The sales come regularly, be it 25% off everything, 25% off full-price items, 30% off already discounted items (my favourite!).

So login, find your items and click/tap the little heart to mark it as a favourite, and just wait for the next sale to come around - it won't be long!
Thanks I'm already a member so will probably wait. The trainers I like are nike tanjun, they have a few new colours that they didn't have when I got my last pair.
Old 19 Dec 20, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes definitely wait, they have so many offers on that there’s bound to be another one soon! I’m on first name terms with the DPD driver as he delivered here that often last month 🤣

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
Yes definitely wait, they have so many offers on that there’s bound to be another one soon! I’m on first name terms with the DPD driver as he delivered here that often last month 🤣
Thanks will wait.
Old 19 Dec 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Thanks I'm already a member so will probably wait. The trainers I like are nike tanjun, they have a few new colours that they didn't have when I got my last pair.
They are brilliant at doing that!

Some of my running shoes have been re-issued in new (and very nice!) colour schemes and it takes huge amounts of willpower to not buy them immediately when they look that good!

Part One
Part Two