Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Nov 20, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
Only if you go to the other parks which I don't want to do.
Fortunately we do👍
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Me too.
Same... and I can’t help but compare what we paid for this year ... £635 compared to £775. Will probably book though as canx terms are good
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

just booked via attraction tickets... we were previously going to book the 6 park flex for Universal/ Seaworld etc at a cost of £1350...however having seen the BF deals we have ended up booking DC and then a 7 day pass for US/IOA/VB ... inc the flexible cancellation it cost us £1616... so £266 extra for the 4 of us to do DC inc swim

I am pretty pleased with that ... just hoping Covid buggers off so we can go next October!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
stardoman
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
DC have started Black Friday sales. All tickets half price including the ultimate tickets. For the dates I want oct 2021 it's £139 for ultimate ticket. Free cancellations if you cancel 30 days b4 arrival. Not got anything booked yet as waiting to see what happens with covid. Dare I risk getting tickets now ! ?
I booked DC for our last visit but had to cancel. Cancelling was fine, there was no hassle at all. Got all our money back. Also, due to exchange rate movements we go slightly more back, but this could go the other way.
stardoman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Good price but doesn't include parking looked at our dates for next year after tax etc the tickets are only 100 dollar dif so by time we add parking will be about the same.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glyndsey View Post
Good price but doesn't include parking looked at our dates for next year after tax etc the tickets are only 100 dollar dif so by time we add parking will be about the same.
You get free parking with the ultimate ticket.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey

Did not spot it listed on them as looked on my phone thanks.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey

Just gone to book and the price went up on my tickets ! Was 621 dollars now showing 691 very strange and the price before included the resort fees etc. Says tickets are 30 percent off but works out 20 percent !
Old 19 Nov 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Just looked for our dates in Oct. Non dolphin swim + 3 park unlimited for $536, so £398 (inc the service tax thing). That's amazing! xx

The pic below... does that mean we have to visit DC BEFORE we can get the admission to the 3 other parks? We would like to visit DC mid-trip xx.

Thank you x

Edited at 09:13 AM.
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kitjos View Post
Just looked for our dates in Oct. Non dolphin swim + 3 park unlimited for $536, so £398 (inc the service tax thing). That's amazing! xx

The pic below... does that mean we have to visit DC BEFORE we can get the admission to the 3 other parks? We would like to visit DC mid-trip xx.

Thank you x

It’s fine you can visit anytime, your ticket has a barcode on it and it’s gate ready for the other parks, once you have been to DC then you can use your plastic pass thing they give you for the other parks.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List