Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 8 Dec 20, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

eBay purchase

I bought DS a gift for Christmas that is expected to arrive by tomorrow.
It was marked as dispatched. However, I’ve just logged on to my eBay account and found the item has been removed.

Does this mean I won’t be getting my item do you think?

It says I have to wait 10 days for a refund if it doesn’t arrive. By which time, it will be too late to order him the gift from elsewhere. Literally, DS has 4 things on his Christmas wish list and currently 2 of them I can’t get. First world problems I know...😔
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Is that what you see when you go to your purchase history?

This is what I get:

Don’t judge . I’ve had two items that should have arrived but haven’t - it’s really annoying and I don’t know what’s going on - I’ve never had any bother before.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
Is that what you see when you go to your purchase history?

This is what I get:

Don’t judge . I’ve had two items that should have arrived but haven’t - it’s really annoying and I don’t know what’s going on - I’ve never had any bother before.
Yes that’s what I see when I go to my purchase history.

Don’t worry - I didn’t study your photos well enough to judge.😉😂
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Waited for weeks for delivery off ebay. Problem is royalmail.
So many staff off sick with covid etc.
Mate if mine said you can't walk in his sorting office safely due to parcels literally all over the floor. Hence they don't get delivered as no one can get to them.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
Waited for weeks for delivery off ebay. Problem is royalmail.
So many staff off sick with covid etc.
Mate if mine said you can't walk in his sorting office safely due to parcels literally all over the floor. Hence they don't get delivered as no one can get to them.
Oh no.

You can’t buy this item in the shop either.

😢😢😢
Old 9 Dec 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

I’ve been waiting over a week on a parcel from eBay that was posted a week ago. I think it’s definitely RM as they’re short on staff. Hope it comes soon for us as like you it’s a gift for my son too.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
limmy
Imagineer

limmy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The item being removed means they no longer have any more for sale, it doesn't mean you won't get yours. If they did cancel your sale PayPal would refund instantaneously.
Did they give you tracking details at all? RM has been so delayed lately.
DCL 2019
limmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by limmy View Post
The item being removed means they no longer have any more for sale, it doesn't mean you won't get yours. If they did cancel your sale PayPal would refund instantaneously.
Did they give you tracking details at all? RM has been so delayed lately.
I’ve got tracking details for two items.

1 is the Christmas present I mentioned and the other is for Christmas Eve boxes. They should have been delivered on the 5th. When I enter the tracking numbers on both items, it says tracking will be updated when the item is delivered.🤷🏼
Old 10 Dec 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I’ve got tracking details for two items.

1 is the Christmas present I mentioned and the other is for Christmas Eve boxes. They should have been delivered on the 5th. When I enter the tracking numbers on both items, it says tracking will be updated when the item is delivered.🤷🏼
Royal mail are a nightmare at the moment I have several items that are way past due and currently showing the same and a couple more that are stuck on the we are waiting for your parcel stage despite the seller emailing me dispatch emails over a week ago.
I had one item finally delivered yesterday that was on a 48 hr postage but had been dispatched back in November.
I can appreciated they are really busy and probably short staffed by why keep accepting new parcels if they can't get them delivered esp those with premium charges.

with regards to your original question I have had that happen with ebay before it usually due to the seller selling items that breach terms but the item did still turn up as it had already been dispatched so hopefully it will arrive as you have already had a dispatch email.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 20, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

The Christmas Eve boxes arrived today.👍🏻

The other gift are tiny magnetic balls that you use to build structures. DS loves anything weird like that. They sell them in MenKind but are not multicoloured.

Hopefully, they’ll turn up.