Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Jan 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I love flying but haas to be at the pointy end. The longer flight the better and thankfully I few a heck of a lot for work over the years and never once got bored - I had a dream job I loved and the travel was a the icing on a cake so a short flight to Orlando is very doable (except I am done with Florida and prefer a longer one to LAX)
Oh it’s completely different on the odd occasion I get into Business Class. That’s something that I really look forward to. Hoping our trip in November goes ahead as I got a great deal on UC both ways.

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Love the flights.

Welcome aboard Mr and Mrs Morrow. Wine?
Yes please 2 each

30 mins later. How are you Guys doing?
Brilliant. 2 more please.

Snooze time

Ahh, awake now, time for some lunch and more wine please.

Snooze time

Ahh time for sandwiches. Ooh go on then some more wine.

Bye Virgin staff, awesome as always. See you in a Month.
Looking forward to trying that kind of flying experience Tom, when our planned UC trip happens - maybe this August or maybe we will have to reschedule, but it will happen. Usually we fly EC and I look forward to it because it means I’m on my way to my happy place. I generally enjoy the food and the rest.

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Love it, any end of the plane. 3 films few beers, bit of food bit of a sleep. Bob's your dads brother we're there!
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Feebee2
Imagineer

My holiday starts in the foyer of the resort hotel. Flying is just a means to get there and I never relax till we've got through immigration.
Feebee2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by TinselAngel View Post
Looking forward to trying that kind of flying experience Tom, when our planned UC trip happens - maybe this August or maybe we will have to reschedule, but it will happen. Usually we fly EC and I look forward to it because it means I’m on my way to my happy place. I generally enjoy the food and the rest.
And that’s what it’s all about. OK upper class is nice but it’s still a steel tube taking us to who knows where.
Won’t be long now before we are all back in the holiday mood and arguing about locking suitcases or not.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I got used to business class when travelling for work, and there’s no going back after you’ve turned left.

I sleep/doze both ways, just waking for food. I’m not a film buff, can’t remember the last film I watched on a plane.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I will this year! 🇺🇸✈️
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

DD enjoys watching the sky map and narrates it most of the way, asking questions, so a great geography lesson, but I don't get to watch any films! I love flying once past security!
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
And that’s what it’s all about. OK upper class is nice but it’s still a steel tube taking us to who knows where.
Won’t be long now before we are all back in the holiday mood and arguing about locking suitcases or not.
You forgot the great reclining debate!
Old 27 Jan 21, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I got used to business class when travelling for work, and there’s no going back after you’ve turned left.

I sleep/doze both ways, just waking for food. I’m not a film buff, can’t remember the last film I watched on a plane.
I can! Chariots of fire. PanAm returning from SF back in the early 80’s.

Haven’t watched a film since albeit I like the moving map.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List