Notices

Old 15 Nov 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Our Last Full Day

Tomorrow we had to leave for the airport around midday so there would be no time for a park etc so today was our last full day . I had wanted to pop into Epcot as I wanted a lucky cat ( I know you question why ! So did everyone 😂&#128514 so off to Epcot in a Saturday we went ! Mad plan indeed. it was busy to say the least. We fought our way over to China and it was bizarrely hot after the past few days being wet and cooler. Any way we made it and also bought a few other bits as dh's mum loves pandas and they had lots of stuff .
We couldn't decide on where we would eat today and the plan was defiantly offsite until we passed 9 dragons. The lunch menu is pretty reasonable cost wise to offsite mains so as we had had such a nice meal before we asked if they had a walk up . They did 😁

Honey chicken x 3 😁

Mum had treasure rolls and a side of rice .

Although it's upside down ( sorry ) I thought it was reasonable and we were all full.

Battling our way out it was time to head to magic kingdom. Always has to be our final park and guess who had forgot they were filming the Christmas parade 😭😭😭😭
I hate it , it spoils the park , the atmosphere and even worse I had missed the castle lighting every time so tonight was the night to watch them.
Well they cancelled it due to the filming . No notice , no change of schedule just decided not to do it . The hub was full of people waiting ! I was pretty p****d if I'm honest . The host who dies the parks live videos just kept banging on about shaggy and sting being in the park ! I'm not a fan so that stuck in my throat as well. We wondered why club 33 was open with quite a bit of security surrounding it , oh and funnily rides kept going tech around the park ( we think they were loading their families on ! ) wait times were crazy for everything . It just wasn't pleasant so if you go this time of year I strongky suggest you avoid the park they are in that day . They also set off random extremely loud fireworks at 7:40 which launched people into a mad dash to the hub thinking they were missing HEA. Chaos and some cms didn't even know what was going off . Anyway apparently the pyro guys were playing around having fun ! Oo hilarious ... not 😡
Anyway we went on carousel of progress as that was about the only thing we could get on , even people mover was at 45 mins ! Then some numpty decided to try and get off as it was rotating so we ended up being stuck on it having to watch it over again 😳

We decided to try the cherry and pistachio ice cream at ahola isle ...mmmm 😋😋 $25 for 4 though . I needed resuscitating. Lol

Because of how busy the park was despite them extending park hours to 11pm we headed to the train station to watch HEA , it a fab spot but the Christmas tre e dues block the view somewhat at the moment to stand to the sides if you go up there.

Dh also acquired this during the night to which he hasnt shut up about it since 😁

Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 15 Nov 19 8:23 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

What a galactic hero badge, I’m with your Dh I’d be showing off about that forever although I’d hate it if my Dh got one.

Nine dragons has always been fab for us too, Shane magic kingdom was a bit chaotic!