Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Oct 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

How many Bath & Body works candles? Haha

Just wondering, how many B&BW candles can you get in a cabin case with a maximum of 10kg weight allowance?

Or how many have people brought back before?
Asking for a friend
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Each candle weights around 1lbs 6 oz with packing ie bubble wrap I’ve had 10 in mine
Just remember they might have to take every one out for it to be swabbed so don’t wrap to tightly or cello tape them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyBe
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi, approximately 7 in your hand luggage with that weight restriction, but nothing else.
I purchased 12 ,3 wick candles, at end of November, and asked for the packing trays the candles come to the store in, each one takes 6 candles and just packed 1 tray in centre of each large case wrapped/surrounded by clothes to be put in hold. Worked perfectly, I am going to do this again in a Feb.
LadyBe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
PROUDMUMMYTO3
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I brought around 10 different sizes last year, put them all in the same case, the security lady started swabing 1 at a time, then she got fed up and decided just to swab the case lol
2017 july west stonebridge
2019 july Westridge villa
PROUDMUMMYTO3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

I brought back12 but between hand and big case , and as said had to get everything swabbed.
Will try put in big case this year

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

Another vote for asking them in store for the packing material they get them delivered in - really helps keep them secure.
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

The branch at Orlando International Premium Outlets had big packing boxes on the shop floor, I think the easiest way to explain them was like a candle shaped egg carton. Six of the three wick candles fits into each box and the large carried bags are the perfect size. I have a Tripp cabin case and the egg carton thing fits perfectly into the top section. It was really easy for security to swab them all, much easier than when BBW wrap each one individually. I've kept the packaging for our next trip!
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List