Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 May 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Done some major work in the garden but now at a stand still until we can get a delivery of fence panels and concrete blocks to finish it off. Painted youngest sons room, switched rooms with DS18. Moved a giant Ikea bookcase without breaking it. Walked around our small town more in the last 5 weeks than I have in the past 10 years! Today we built two smaller sheds out of one large shed (and a bit of spare wood). Talked to my neighbours everyday which never happens because everyone is usually sooo busy. I made a bunch of cloth masks for a maternity unit.

My problem now is that we have kept ourselves very very busy with the above and school/work work that we are now running out of things to do... slightly worried about this but we have enjoyed spending so much time all together

Edited at 05:26 PM.
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I have started the 90 day plan by Joe Wicks. Being doing it a week and a half now and haven’t given up, I feel fitter and stronger already. The diet change has been a struggle as I’m a fussy eater but I’ve managed and feel so much healthier eating home cooking rather than junk food.
I’m also homeschooling 2 kids and completing my second year at uni online. It’s been tough but I’m still alive and healthy and so are my kids so I’m grateful for just that.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

I had a horrible old table donated when I mived into my flat 10 years ago. Always hated it with the green felt and glass top. Yesterday I finally sosn something about it and printed off a load of small pics of various holidays etc and covered the awful green. And with the glass on it looks so much better than it did.

Feeling a bit pleased with myself. I'm not at all crafty...
tiggertastic is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Got up each morning, homeschooled my kids, fed everyone and managed to do a bit of bookkeeping, along with getting my Mum sorted with online shopping and video calls!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Not as good as good as any of you, i have been a nail biter forever, ( awful habit) I am letting my nails grow, and on week 3 now, and looking forward to not being ashamed of my nails, next thing to lose a bit of weight. 😀
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
PaulaSB12
Getting to know the DIBB

Redoing a bathroom (started thinking about it just before lockdown was announced worried the country would go into lockdown so brought everything I needed. Had the walls skimmed replaced the box round the waste pipe, painted, stencilled the wall then re did it as the colour was too close and didn’t stick out. Installed skirting boards and painted them black. Put in wainscoting where the freestanding bath is going to be and painted it stencil colour. Made some adjustments to the plumbing and am foe to the last bits putting in furniture putting lvt tiles down then plumbing in toilet sink and bath.
PaulaSB12 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
we re turfed on of the back lawns
we have re painted the twins room and got new beds for them the building of which was like crypton factor

now onto sorting out our room and ebaying everything we have aquired and dont use
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Stripped a room of hideous 1980’s wallpaper. First time with a steam stripper and hopefully last! It was fun to start with but had enough by the end, luckily it is the only room😁
Old 18 May 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Spending time with my DH

Since lockdown inbetween work he has started on an outdoor kitchen/patio area, frame is now up. Our garden is on a slope and are putting steps in this week. Coming along nicely. He's enjoying his time off but needs to keep busy or he'd be bored.

Edited at 04:11 PM.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Wazza68
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve managed to keep the kids alive
Wazza68 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List